Mounts I would love to see

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Drunk Ninja Monkies, Mar 20, 2013.

1. Shanak Member

Still waiting for that Sokokar mount you guys were working on...
    Kraeref likes this.
  2. Avianna Well-Known Member

haha everyone has great ideas here, Hey SOE these are your fans talking pay attention to this thread!
  3. Avianna Well-Known Member

Really Love that idea! but I could foresee problems in pvp with this one....

*warrior returns to guild hall barely alive.... guildies ask, What Happend? Warrior replies, I just got owned by a gnat!
    Morg likes this.
  4. Finora Well-Known Member

I would think it'd be easy to make it work fine. I think I'm correct that flying mounts don't work in PVP Combat (I know they don't in PVE) so the flight part would be of no issue. The illusion could drop during combat like the effect from the cloak of the harvester (makes you a rock & growth effect). They could disable it in BG & Warfields.

Not to mention many classes already have bird/fairy/rat/toad illusions & access to shrink effects. I don't see it as a problem at all.
  5. Endara Member

This....
    [IMG]
    as a leaper mount. But maybe with a saddle please.

Also, would love to see a sokokar mount.
  6. AelCad Member

Either that, or something like the lavarider from the CON videogame.
  7. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

A Duck mount please.

Flying Mount, wing animations can be stolen from Pegasus, running animations from the Terror Birds. Basic design is already in game from the house pet, scale it up.

Make my Christmas come early, Thanks!
  8. Foretold Well-Known Member

Meatbeast ;) Take my money....
  9. Rotherian Well-Known Member

Yeah. I requested the clockwork menace one for Tinkerfest back when they had SOE Live last year.
  10. Anaogi Well-Known Member

I'm almost afraid to post here, as I've yet to live down what happened last time, but here goes.

--Flying manta ray mount! (Like the greater air elementals from the conjy epic)
    --Tinkered leapers?
    --I second the meatbeast mount!
    --Chariots or carriages? (Personal favorite, sedan chair borne by a squad of goblins)
    --Pterodactyls!
    --Centipedes or other insects?
    --"Type 2 Gnomish Parachute Pack with Emergency Rocket Assist" (tinkered glider)
    Morg likes this.
  11. Morg Well-Known Member

Chariots or carriages? (Personal favorite for a Kerra, sedan chair borne by a squad of ratongas)
    Ohh the list could go on and on and be in keeping with the humor I see everywhere in game! I love that idea Anaogi!

*warrior returns to guild hall barely alive.... guildies ask, What Happend? Warrior replies, I just got owned by a gnat!
    THIS!! This would be freaking awesome and hilarious!!
  12. Rotherian Well-Known Member

Just so you know, Morg, you can quote what they said by using the reply button, and removing the text that isn't relevant (after the rightmost bracket of the open quote and before the leftmost bracket of the close quote - i.e. /quote) Also, you can quote different people within the same response by hitting the reply button beside different posts.
  13. Morg Well-Known Member

Ahhh~~ awesome, thank you so very much Rotherian!!
  14. Rotherian Well-Known Member

No problem. I'm here to help*.

* At least half the time. The rest of the time I'm here because I'm bored.
  15. Estred Well-Known Member

Oh, lord that made me laugh, I think a few of us do just that. "Here to help and I'm bored" :p
    Arielle Nightshade likes this.
  16. Foretold Well-Known Member

Closer to 90% of the time I'm here because I'm bored. The other 10% of the time I'm trying to stay informed. I'm not even awesome enough to really help...
  17. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

What about an EQ2 drogmor?
  18. Darkholis Active Member

YEESSS!!!!!
  19. Malleria Well-Known Member

Yes please!
  20. Avianna Well-Known Member

a tinkered flying carpet (carpet with big balloons tied to each corner) for humor.
    Cloudrat likes this.