Mount Researcher not responding

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Frada, Dec 8, 2023.

1. Frada Member

Hello! I asked in General chat last night and other people had this issue...not sure if it's a bug or if I am just missing something :)

The Mount Researcher in Splendor Sky Aerie says that I have completed training. When I hit "claim" nothing happens. It just sits there stating "complete."

I have bought the mount from the status vendor thinking that would clear it up, talked with the researcher again, still no change. I also did this after equipping the mount.

Thanks!
    Pynne and Twyla like this.
  2. Pynne New Member

I have this problem as well. Trying to claim Stratos Aralez Draftrider.
  3. Bahzelina Member

I have had this happen on more then one character.
  4. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

Hello i have an other Issue with the Researcher,

todays morning i finished the Higest Mount to research claimed it from the Researcher i was wanted to buy the Accountflag for it than but always i try to buy i get an error text you already have this mount in your inventory or bank i dont have in inventory its in the Mount Window. So any ideas how to get the Accountf flag for it if you cant buy it on status Vendor ????

I guess this is not the way how this should work.
  5. Lemilla Active Member

Claiming the Premium Edition mount automatically completes most of the mount reserach steps.

Stop the research that was completed instead of attempting to claim it, scroll all the way down in the mount research window and start researching the final mount.
    Taled likes this.
  6. Taled Well-Known Member

The account flag is from completing the research, not buying it from the status vendor.
  7. Slizard New Member

Well from what I see the account unlocks are not working...I look in my currency window and see the items that are unlocked but they are not on the Status Merchants for sale for my alts to purchase.. I also have all the mounts all unlocked on my main and there not showing them for my alts on status merchant also and have done the 3 requirements to see them and they are not there but my main can still see everything..
    Pynne likes this.
  8. Ellah Active Member

I am having the same issiue, can’t claim the completed research and I did claim the celestial mount on another character while it was researching, though I had already claime it on the character researching. Others said they have the same issue too.
    Pynne likes this.
  9. Pynne New Member

I have this exact problem
  10. Taled Well-Known Member

You have to be able to afford them to be able to see them.

That includes all of the ballads, all of the status, and all of the coin cost.
  11. Caith Developer

For anyone that has gotten into a blocked state with their research due to having a completed research that you no longer qualify, you can now right click on the researcher that has the blocked research and choose the cancel research option, this will cancel the research and you will lose all current research progress, and you will not be refunded that time, but it will allow you to start a new research that you qualify for.