Cannot Reproduce mount item stats are changing, once I attune the item to my mount

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Redshift21, May 1, 2022.

1. Redshift21 Member

per Request #1080138, I have already tried clearing my cache and re-committed my AAs ...

The "Svarni Saddle of Harvesting" is changing stats, once I attune it to my mount. Required level is 121 and is GREEN, indicating that my TS level of 124 is good enough for use. Once I place it on my mount, the rare harvest chance CHANGES from 10.5% to a miserably low 0.5% (ZERO-point-five ... not TEN-point-five). When I examine it, a moment after hovering my mouse over the item image, the item window changes back to 10.5%, and the hovering image also denotes the original 10.5% as well. My skill for rare harvest reflects the CHANGED / REDUCED number, not what it is supposed to be (NOT 10.5%). I have the same problem with the "Svarni Hackamore of Harvesting" as well - changes from 8.8% to just 0.4% (ZERO-point-four ... not EIGHT-point-four).

... added note ... I did a /bug via game GUI as well ... it did not cache, as stated, so I did this manually.

... also forgot to mention character name : Elamentz (Skyfire server)
  2. Redshift21 Member

3. Redshift21 Member

Twyla likes this.
  4. Bludd Well-Known Member

whats your adventure level?
  5. Taled Well-Known Member

6. Redshift21 Member

Adv level is 100 ... however ... again, I will point out that my CRAFTING LEVEL of 124 (now 125) makes the item's level indicator GREEN, meaning that is good enough for use - the full stats should then apply. This make it a BUG, not a function of having a lower adventure level - if the item functions off the adventure level, that needs to be stated (and I would like to get back my 140k plat I spent on both items). Either way - BUG - needs to be fixed.
    Twyla likes this.
  7. Taled Well-Known Member

Yes, it is a bug. And if you look at the link I posted, it's already been confirmed as a bug by the devs.

They just haven't gotten around to fixing it yet, for whatever reason.
    Twyla likes this.
  8. Redshift21 Member

Roger that - and thank you. Since that other thread has been around for months, more of a reason to "stay on target" with this (even if I get blasted by a TIE-Fighter) - needs to be fixed.
    Taled likes this.
  9. Redshift21 Member

looks like the last update did not fix this - just verified with image attached :

https://ibb.co/7zmHwXH

... However, in the last few days, I managed to get a pattern and recipe for the "Academic's Hackamore of Harvesting" and it works just fine - again, the Level of 110 is GREEN, so again, my Adv level of L100 is moot - it is based on TS level, as I'm now at L125. At a 3.9% increase, my rare harvest skill went from 19.5% (see above image) to the expected 23.4% (see below image) :

https://ibb.co/FBXZGc6

The "Svarni Saddle of Harvesting" (for a 10.5% increase) and the "Svarni Hackamore of Harvesting" (for a 8.8% increase) are still Bug'd / Broken ... still hopeful that this will be fixed ... stay on target ...
    Carynn, Rattophaxe and Twyla like this.
  10. Redshift21 Member

... problems persist and have not been addressed in any updates, since reporting this bug ...

The "Svarni Saddle of Harvesting" STILL CHANGES the rare harvest chance from 10.5% to just 0.5% (ZERO-point-five ... not TEN-point-five). Re-linking orignal images upon reporting:
    - https://p19.zdusercontent.com/attac...gdg_Rht2wkGVE1XJ3ZuA2Y.5pl3o2bY2hiu8oel8vTGzg

The "Svarni Hackamore of Harvesting" STILL CHANGES the rare harvest chance from 8.8% to just 0.4% (ZERO-point-four ... not EIGHT-point-four). Re-linking orignal images upon reporting:
    - https://p19.zdusercontent.com/attac...rvWqSLm3lWAlpyymjtMLss.yTG7zoHZIkIfxTvq8WC6Hw

If the level is supposted to reflect the ADVENTURE level, not Trade-Skill, that needs to be fixed (and I'd hope to get back the approx 140,000 plat I spent on the items). Could I at least get a dev respones to this issue? It's been nearly a month, with this not even being addressed (beyond this post being un-locked for viewing on the forums, after posting).

... stay on target ...
    Twyla and EmJay like this.
  11. Ratalthor Developer

Can anybody affected please PM me character and server info?
    Twyla likes this.