Most Recent Game Update Notes...

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Uwkete-of-Crushbone, Sep 15, 2017.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Does this mean Test and Thurgadin servers, too? :D

Uwk
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hmm...Thurgadin is, but Test is not. Please, Kaitheel, can you talk to some of your fellow devs there and let us transfer to Test, as well? I have open slots on Test, just waiting to receive characters. :)

And let's face it, Stormhold pretty much was an experimental server to begin with, so it'd be perfect. ;->

Uwk
    Emphasis mine. :-/
    Test Taffies, Pixistik and Cyrrena like this.
  3. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

Great idea!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

And how long do we have to Transfer off? :(

Uwk
  5. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

Also, while we are looking at the transfer off of Stormhold, can we look at why my level 10 outfitter doesn't meet the requirements?
    It doesn't say adventure level only, and the little 10 on the token turns green when I hit 10.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Sadly, there's entirely too many things that don't say "adventure level" but mean only that. I've run across that prejudice a lot. :(

The little 10 on the transfer token is green for your crafter, but it still won't work? :-/

Uwk
    Pixistik likes this.
  7. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

So...what happens to my guild and all the status I have in escrow? I don't want it on AB, if I wanted a guild on AB I would have made one there.
    Not that I have anything against AB, I just don't happen to like them.
    I have money and time invested in this deal.

NVM, like an idiot I didn't think about looking in the TLE section ;-) Still dont have an answer there tho
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Well, the good news is, we don't have to go to AB. :)

The bad news is, apparently, everything that had to do with a guild is kaput, folks have to start all over with that. Don't take my word for it, though, 'cause I could easily be misremembering. Double-check on everything, especially what it says on the official Transfer Token. :-/

Uwk
    Pixistik likes this.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

EDIT (since I can't edit the above post after 35 minutes): Looked it up on the "Support" :rolleyes: page, and even though the "You can't transfer off Stormhold, no way, no how!" stuff is outdated, it does say the following:

"Your character will be removed from their guild (Server to Server transfers only.)"

Meaning that even if you're the guild leader, all that stays behind when you leave. You'd think they'd enable the guild leader to rescue a guild off of a server they're going to destroy... :(

Uwk
    who also, it must be said, hasn't looked in the TLE forums either...

EDIT: Okay, hmm. If Stormhold is, indeed, merged into AB, then the guild stuff should come with. Hopefully. Probably ("You say 'probably' a lot..."). If you want to go anywhere else, you gotta use the free Transfer Token, and leave everything behind, including apparently running the risk of leaving all your houses and house items behind (ALWAYS SAVE YOUR LAYOUTS!!) as well as all the stuff in your Shared Bank (clean it out, put it in inventory. Your personal Bank should be okay [I'd cleaned that out, too, just to be safe]). I don't think you can move anyway if you have mail in your Mailbox or stuff on the Broker, so that should take care of that.

And, it does seem like any way you slice it, you'll need extra character slots, especially if you're going to a non-AB server. :-/

Sorry I'm not more helpful! :( --U.
    Pixistik likes this.
  10. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

Appreciate the input nevertheless.
    Will just wait and see what happens
  11. Mophia Active Member

I no longer have all access, so would love to chose where to move my chars to, but of course I can't. Could Stormhold be opened up so those who no longer have all access can pick the new homes for their chars?

I totally missed this move, and I'm just catching up. I have 2 who are level 10+ on adventure, but no idea of the crafting levels of my 10 chars, I would hope they are all crafting 10+.
  12. Alphonsus Well-Known Member

On live servers, even f2p...level 10 takes about 7 minutes.
    Dude and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

On live servers. On the TLE servers, it's a looooooooooot slooooooooower. :-/

Uwk
  14. Alphonsus Well-Known Member

Ya but you can't transfer from Stormhold to Fallen Gate, only to the regular live servers. Point is making a level 10 toon there adventure & crafting takes no time at all. I got up to 25 on Fallen Gate before I got bored and was like....ya I have no urge to do this stuff all over again. It was fun the first time around, but that's it.
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah, amen; the main reason I made anyone on Fallen Gate at all was, quite frankly, to get the free Leaper mount anyone past 10 could use. ;->

I still whip it out on occasion, since it's actually very "slimming," as mounts go. It's barely wider than one's shoulders at the top, if at all, and narrows down very quickly to slimmer than the hips. You have a nice ground speed and can see just about anything (like, harvest nodes) beneath your feet. :)

And for those "kids" of mine less than level 30, hey! Leaper! :D

Uwk
    not terribly nostalgic at all, frankly ;->
    Prissetta likes this.