Most populated server?

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Ketzerei84, May 10, 2021.

1. Ketzerei84 New Member

They all say light... also Rivervale is... 3 players online was wow for me.
  2. Carynn Well-Known Member

Rivervale is closing, that's why.

Maj'Dul and Halls of Fate most populated.
    jhall124 likes this.
  3. Agonistes New Member

Maj'dul and Halls of Fate usually have ~400-500 people during prime time in CST. You can get a pretty good estimate (non-anonymous) by going to the community tab > find > sort by EVERY single race since it caps out at 100, no single race has more than 100 non-anonymous on. Scraping numbers this way usually ends in around 400ish non-anonymous players.

I am unsure how many players label as anonymous. With the regular /who all you can normally see about 20 on there and can keep refreshing until you get the same names over and over, but that's not super reliable.

There's no hiding that the game has a small community, but that doesn't make it a bad game.
  4. Ketzerei84 New Member

Ahhh, I think when I last was on any live severs AB was the populated one. Rivervale is closing, but characters created there get a heroic boost package(thats what the server info says anyway) so... I'd be well served to create there, take the free boost, take the free transfer?
  5. Agonistes New Member

I honestly don't know much about that or the free boost.

Either way you're going to have to find a decent guild. Most guilds seem to have at least 5-10 people on at any given time, there are some bigger guilds. A lot of people just log on to raid at this point, so you'll see a lot of people on in raiding guilds on their set times, but they normally just raid and leave.

The cities are still going to be mostly desolate, you can find real people at whatever the endgame area is depending on current expansion. Most people hang out in their guild halls or houses and there is little point to leave for most of us.
    Jalathan likes this.
  6. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

The most populated regular server is Maj'Dul .
    Kaladim was the most populated server and is TLE server but you can not transfer your toons there or of .
    Trianax is the brand new PvP server that just opened up and seams to be of to a good start .