Most Desirable Classes Right Now?

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by FoxWyrd, Mar 28, 2020.

1. FoxWyrd New Member

I'm re-upping after being gone since before DoF even launched (back when Icy Dig was the bee's knees) and I'm wanting to know what the class density looks like and what's currently desirable.

I imagine Bards/Enchanters are in need, but what else?
  2. Brightlyz Active Member

Actually it seems nothing is really in high demand atm, Bards/Enchanters around every corner. Play the class you enjoy and be exceptional at it and you will be desired.
  3. Kalika Well-Known Member

It is irrelevant for heroic content that can be duoed/soloed, MMC x1 can be done with 4 (druid, 2 dps, tank) for MMCx2 you will need 6 and a warder is probably needed. For x4 you may want mana regen + mail/plate healer.

Usually healers are in demand for anything (hunter, raids, MMC x2, MMC x1) then buffers (chnaters, bards) but you can play almost any class since nobody really need to optimise group/raid set up beyond simple viability.
  4. Naneeje Well-Known Member

So how it works is class A is top DPS, so everyone rolls a Class A.
    Class B comes in and figures out how to become top (cough cough-Illy-Cough).
    Now everyone rolls Class B.
    Class C suddenly figures out how to stack gear/stats and beomes top top dps.
    Now everyone rolls Class C.

So, play what you want, and as the 2019 saying goes, which is extremely relevant... "Git gud".
    Just get good at your class and you will be amazing and desirable in raids.
    The biggest issue is people try to play a class, get comfortable being mediocre and become undesirable. For example, taking two healers because it's a hard zone. If you are really good, you can do it with one. But, now both mediocre healers have a hard time getting a group and get discouraged. So really, just roll what you want and really enjoy it!