Most class needed right now in EQ2?

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, and New Player Questions' started by ARCHIVED-ugubu, Jun 24, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-ugubu Guest

Hello,
    I'm and old player from EQ1 that is going to play EQ2 now! my main was a Rogue on EQ1 i started a Ranger in EQ2 but what is the most needed class right now on EQ2? I mean for raiding and guilds.

Thanks all! (i'm also looking for guild!).
    Cheers,
  2. ARCHIVED-Regolas Guest

Every guilds different, and I assume you mean raiding guilds as casual guilds take anyone. I can tell you that rangers aren't very required in raid guilds. There's usually room for 1 in a 24 man raid and even then they can be replaced by an assassin or beastlord. I have not seen a guild looking specifically for rangers in 3 years on my server. Maybe the people who play them never quit! Inquisitors have the most spots available on a raid, and enchanters and bards are usually in demand too.
  3. ARCHIVED-Regolas Guest

Ultimately, if you're a good player with time to raid, then you can find a guild with any class. But almost all guilds require 1 main tank (usually Guardian), 1 off tank (often a brawler at the moment), 4 or so inquisitors, couple of enchanters, couple of dirges, couple of troubadors, and one of every other DPS/utility/priest class for the class specific things they bring.
  4. ARCHIVED-ugubu Guest

I think i will start a Dirge, always loved this class!!!
  5. ARCHIVED-Mirrian Guest

What I see people looking for are healers and dps, in that order. Occasionally a tank.