More about Quivers

Discussion in 'Ranger' started by ARCHIVED-Malowolf, Jun 7, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Malowolf Guest

What i would like to see more than anything right now since the creation of the new Raid arrows AKA (Spirit-Blessed) arrows is the ability to put my quiver in a bank slot full of arrows.
    That way I can swap out for raids and soloing with my titanium arrows without having to remove them from quiver and put others back in it is just a hassle.
    The price difference between the titanium and spirit-blessed is very extreme so it is very uneconomical to waste them when not in a raid.
    Well that is my thought on quivers what do you fellow rangers think?

2. ARCHIVED-Neiloch Guest

I struggled with this problem as well. I ended up having to clear out a main inventory spot on my character and replacing it with a second quiver. SO I have one quiver in my ammo slot, and another in my last inventory spot. You can switch between them easy by simply drag and dropping.
  3. ARCHIVED-Malowolf Guest

Thats a pretty good idea....lol. Now i just gotta figure out how to make room to get rid of a bag. I am kind of a pack rat keep my first 2 bags cleared out but last 4 are full...lol
  4. ARCHIVED-Upirus Guest

I kind of wish they'd add a really big quiver, something with 40+ slots. Quested, crafted, loot drop, I really don't care. I'm lazy and easily annoyed having to refill the quiver so often. I don't know why this hasn't been done as it would have no negative consequences towards anyone in anyway that I can think of. If anything, it'd just make rangers happier, maybe that's why it hasn't happened? oh, my cynicism is showing, my bad
  5. ARCHIVED-FearDiadh Guest

Malowolf wrote:
    I have the same problem. I think the only thing that saves me is the fact that I transmute most attuneable drops as soon as I get them.
    I do the same as Upirus on the carrying two quivers though, so that is one of my four inventory slots that are taken up.
  6. ARCHIVED-BinderTwoshots Guest

Two quiver slots would be really nice.
  7. ARCHIVED-Neiloch Guest

Some sort of secondary ammo slot, with only one active at a time would be nice. Complete with a nice little button that swaps them. After I prioritized and got the bigger bags having only 5 bags instead of six wasn't that difficult, even with all the consumables I carry around. I have about 30-40 free slots most of the time, using all 40 slot bags. Both my quivers are 26 slot.