[Moonlight Enchantments] shiny looted, nothing in inventory

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Xianthia, May 21, 2021.

1. Xianthia Well-Known Member

I've had this happen to three different characters today. I went into one of the zones, see the shiny. Harvest the shiny and it sets the timer for the zone. However, no shiny is in inventory.

On the first character that it happened to, I just thought maybe I just didn't realize that I'd looted the shiny. After that I've been watching and sure enough, no shiny in bags.
    Breanna likes this.
  2. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Is your looting options set properly? I always set mind so that I have to see what I'm picking up first and then confirm that I want to loot it.
    Breanna and Xianthia like this.
  3. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Timing and thank you! I was coming to post that I disbanded the group and now the shiny goes correctly into the bag.

My loot options when I have a group of alts auto following me is to "round robin" so I don't have to think/loot on each alt.*

This is the only time that "round robin" has behaved strangely for me. I assume it's because even if in group, the moonlight instances are solo so the game didn't know where to put the next "round robin" shiny(?) Speculating, but seems on the right path.

I'll have to walk each toon to the location and loot the shiny that way.

* this is my preferred way to "auto loot" with alts
    Breanna likes this.