Moonlight Enchantments: June 20-22, 2013

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Jun 19, 2013.

1. Dexella Associate Producer

[IMG]

The phase of the moon is right, and with the blessing of Tunare, Norrathians may stumble upon an entrance to a magical place. As you journey through Norrath, be on the lookout for enchanted mushroom rings. But act quickly; the rings are active for a very short time each month!

[IMG]

The traders have been busy recently adding additional wares for you to purchase. You can see the new items previewed by EQ2 Traders in the "Happy Spring" and "Yet More Goodies" features.

If you're not familiar with this special once-per-month event, visit these great guides from some of our fan sites:
    Moonlight Enchantments will run from 12:01 am PDT on Thursday, June 20th through 11:59 pm PDT on Saturday, June 22nd.

Don't miss out on the fun!

2. Foretold Well-Known Member

What, no new content this month?!?!? :p heh
  3. Dexella Associate Producer

If you've already got all the brand new stuff from March AND May, you brew root beer at a much faster rate than I do...want to get some sparkly water tiles for me? ;)
  4. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

Are there any plans to extend the event due to the long downtime today?

Edit: extend, not extended :)
  5. Bierforr New Member

Me moonlight hours are being stole, I tell yas! :eek:
  6. Dexella Associate Producer

Good news! Tunare and the Grotto Residents have heard your pleas and worked their magic -- the grottos will be staying open an extra 24 hours! The event has been officially extended through 11:59 pm on Saturday, June 22nd.

So, seriously, who is going to get my water tiles for me? ;)
    Tariya, Feara and Afista like this.
  7. Foretold Well-Known Member

You've got an 24 extra hours... get brewin' :D
    Dexella likes this.
  8. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

/dance

/hug