Monolith Shoe Drops need a workaround

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Hellfiren, Sep 8, 2022.

1. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

Hey all,

i dont know its just only me or others here have same feeling, i ran K1 like 5 or 6 times a day with changing setups on groups i never saw any pattern drop in groups we ran.

I saw groups or peeps selling 3 or 4 patterns a day and we know the players toons and accound behind so how could this happen 1 or 2 players sell Shoes 2 or 3 times a day and most of us never seen them since GU started.

We know its a BIS item and droprate is low, but its a bit frustarting run like 30 or 40 times a week K1 and K2 also if find a setup for and not any pattern droping.
  2. Bentenn Well-Known Member

RNG sucks lol.. just like the drop rates on mount potions that people get 5-10 of a day and have an entire 36 box full of and can level any mount to 20 without needing to pay... I have like 10 saved up lol....

The cloak charm from den is the same way... my group has gotten one for every person in the group.. while the other group that was running it saw 2 in their 36 runs of den 2...

For the love of god though.. don't put them in a crate system or give away for just running zones. It is what it is really and no.. I do not have any on my toons.. so I feel ur pain as well .
  3. Ayodi Active Member

Redacted.