Modern Day Living in Marble - Skyfire {Video Tour}

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Spextasy, Mar 19, 2017.

1. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Modern Day Living in Marble
    Skyfire Server
    Leaderboards : Hall of Fame
    Owner / Decorator : Ratbill
    Videographer : Shanette

Enoibia, Ratbill, Yachiru-san and 4 others like this.
  2. Febrith Well-Known Member

Gorgeous. There's some lovely ideas in there - very steal-worthy:)
    Ratbill, Yachiru-san and Spextasy like this.
  3. kianne Well-Known Member

hahaha they have a loverly clean white sofa in main room and u put ya mucky feet all over it..... then u crap in their bathroom.. shame on u ya minger lol....... i love this home its so beautiful.. that bathroom is to die for beautiful... :D
  4. Valzen Well-Known Member

Awesome re-skin of the place. And I love your music. :D
  5. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Thank you! I've just been dying to use this music for a home, and this house seemed perfect for it. :)
    Ratbill, Yachiru-san and Faeonara like this.
  6. Wizzam Well-Known Member

I will never watch tv around Shan.
    Gorgeous reskin! Those chandeliers are amazing. What did you use for the tub knobs to make them light up? The firework launchers maybe?
  7. Faeonara Well-Known Member

It was indeed a modern take on that Halas house .Very well done ,clean lines and all the mod cons anyone would need. Loved the kitchen and bathrooms both had great details It really did look much larger than it would seem from the original version I am going to have to go and see it in person now so I to can try and guess the mystery of the light up hot and cold water taps especially since I need to see what item she used to simulate a drip of water as well .
    Ratbill and Spextasy like this.
  8. Xalandra Well-Known Member

The reskin of this is just flawless & that music is perfect for this home tour. I'm thinking she used the tinkered window panes from tinkerfest for the light up knobs. I'm unsure what the exact name is for those. So many creative little details. It looks so classy.
  9. Yachiru-san Well-Known Member

Just Amazing, absolutely amazing!
  10. Ratbill Well-Known Member

Thanks all. And yes, the glowing red/blue behind the knobs is a tinkerfest window pane combined with the tinker ceiling light for spout (or whatever the watertube is called in english). It took me like forever to get the placing correct of all items.
    Sorry for my late reaction, just discovered this on the forum. :)
    Faeonara, Spextasy and kianne like this.
  11. Enoibia Well-Known Member

What a transformation! I love it.