Mockery of the Russian server users Harla Dar

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Konstantinopol, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Konstantinopol New Member

Comrades And the company is res Russian players from the server Harla Dar ignored the request to change the equipment, constantly falling zone lag at every step, permanent errors, and so on. Raid progress is not moving because of sticking skills in.

I believe that everyone should know this disorder.
  2. Kalderon Well-Known Member

I feel with you and can asure, on Valor, there is nothing better there too.
  3. Jaberr Member

Is it? everything seems good on a Harla Dar.
    Please, refer to Akella-online...............go in peace.
  4. Alltmayer New Member

I agree with Konstantinopol !
    Russian pvp server Harla Dar have a too much lags all the time.
    Many players left our server to another servers:(
    Thank you for your attention:p
    PS Sorry for my English= )
  5. Kraeref Well-Known Member

Why would they refer to.Akela? Eq2 is not their game. They just provide services. Soe is responsible for a game performance.
    No worries, fellow russians. On US servers we have the same horrible lag in every zone. It's all over the place with eq2.
  6. Gluking New Member

Now Akella-online is about dead company (IMHO). We have out of any responsible services from Akella, server Harla Dar have a too much lags all the time, constantly drop zones, often freeze etc.
  7. Kavnik New Member

Effectively it is impossible to carry out raids. Buttons don't operate. Zones fall. Replace please the equipment or make a transfer with Harla-Dar. Players are tormented by uncertainty. Whether these problems will be solved?
  8. Alltmayer New Member

How much time to wait for replacement equipment server? Our support told us - "Waiting for a 14 days and all will be okey",but we waiting more than 3 months:( Now support ignores our questions.We don`t have Krono,transfer between servers and etc.
    It not normal service:mad:
  9. oldlenivec New Member

10. Dexella Associate Producer

11. ValleyKing New Member