MMO Vet looking for 90+ advice please

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Karaoke, Jan 20, 2014.

1. Karaoke Member

So my wife and I have been playing MMO's for awhile and I only state this to help people provide good guidance if possible.

We are both currently 90 (I'm a dirge and shes a warden) and have all of the TOV/game packs such as merc/mount and so on. We are sitting at around 295 AA's as well. We also have mainly master or expert spell levels.

My question is what is the best way to level to 95 buy also obtaining gear and such. We are in withering lands question and their are some decent gear upgrades but is their a dungeon that would be possible with say 2 mercs and us? If so which one and what mercs are best? Also I heard you can start doing TOV at 92? Is this true and if so where do we start? Thanks in advance:)
  2. Karaoke Member

Any help would be appreciated:)
  3. Jolemai Active Member

Apparently, the fastest way would be to go to either Kael Drakkel or Skyshrine and grind.
  4. Jolemai Active Member

Mercenaries, it would depend I guess. Perhaps the Paladin mercenary from Qeynos and maybe the Inquisitor healer from Freeport.
  5. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

Check on the broker for Handcrafted level 90 gear. For the most part it blows the socks off of anything else you can get at 90 right now.