Mithaniel Marr super human pally

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by faethies, Jan 10, 2021.

1. faethies New Member

Im not sure this is a quest, but its quest related. I just moved to HOF and need the prettiest wings ever and heartbound thing from Shard of Love, I mentored to 50 and entered the regular zone, killed everything and i mean everything. Entered the final room, i did not attack, i let him speak and after a minute i just auto attacked. He refused to die even after 5 mins of auto attacking him. I did not over power him like some suggested, you see i've done this twice now. First time i was all take that you shiny paladin and i had to log out to leave. Second time i went slowwwww and didnt all get in the pallys face. Still doesnt want to die and give me wings and a heart bound i cant remember the name thing. Stuff is important to have on the new server.
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

He is a god, you can't kill him. You can get him to see reason though, eventually.

Also, Mithaniel's not super-human. He's a barbarian deity, the barbarians are the forebears of humans.
    faethies likes this.
  3. faethies New Member

He doesn't lose any health not even one hp, so it never updates. You are so right he is a god, He is a broken God
    Agnostic updated, but not the regular zone
  4. faethies New Member

After I completed the Agnostic, the regular instance is now working. So this is closed for me. Pray, lol literally that i get wings...i crack myself up.