Mistress Zhvari, Nizari'zhi

Discussion in 'Zones and Population' started by ARCHIVED-Nerozero, Sep 15, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Nerozero Guest

I know people don't wanna spill the info out about how the zone is done and how things should be done in the zone for hte most part. I like that no one has made it easy. A good zone to go to is nice and very fun but how in the hell do you kill this [expletive haxx0red by Raijinn] mob?

We go in each time and try something new and keep getting farther along in the fight then the previous time. We are missing something that would help us drastically. There is 2 more things that we are going to try next time we go.

One thing that I do not understand is the adds that are continuously popping. You kill them you lose DPS on the named. Too many to mez. random spots they pop so you can't move around effectivily. They do however have a short range to the debuff and damage they do.

Another thing we notice is that a good pull is esential.

I do not believe is the 'perfect' group setup, no zone should be completed only by the right classes and nothing else. I have a group of buddies that have learned the zone with me and it is very disturbing that we are having a prob with this mob.

Guardian, Monk, Swashbuckler, Coercer, Templar, Fury is what I go with most of the time.

Any tips to how to defeat this mob would be nice. PM me if you want or /tell neklutos.backin. Oh and fighting the x4 as a x4 is a fun fight. Every group should try it as a x4. It can be defeated with one group. we have done it with that setup.

Backin
    70 Swashbuckler
    Neklutos Server
  2. ARCHIVED-Snarks Guest

just buff resists and ignore the adds, have your coercer charm an add and put it on the named, it will die very quickly, do the same with the other add.
  3. ARCHIVED-Nerozero Guest

Last night was our real 'first' attempt and figuring ou what the mob can and cannot do. We learned a few things but we are coming with potions next time to help. Charming the adds we did but the AE's were killing us and running us out of power for the healer fast. What is best to help mitigate damage from the named or the spawning adds. the 'oshu's aren't a problem at all.

Also if we don't have a coercer what is the best solution if adds cannot be charmed to get them out of the equation. just mez them til the end work best?

What debuff is the MOST critical afainst here you all say. what would make her easier out of all of the debuffs.

Check your PM for eq2players forums snarkteeth.
  4. ARCHIVED-FuRiouSQ Guest

By adds your meaning the lazers? need magic for the lazers and just move out of them when they spawn at you. our healers get about 9 to 10k magic and dont see any damage from the lazers so they can stay in one spot but the tank needs to move constantly out of them.

And charming is what we do for the encounter as well. charming one and mezing the other till the charmed one is dead then charming the mezed one and let it die as well, by then the named is almost dead.
  5. ARCHIVED-daray Guest

The simple answer, is to ignore them. The main purpose of these beams of light (power of nizari), is to interupt your casters. The AoE damage from them is very minor. They spawn randomly on top of people in your group. The AoE range from them is also very small, so the best thing to do is just take a couple of steps away from them, especially if you are a healer ;)