Missing XP from quest turn in.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Krystalea, Feb 2, 2020.

1. Krystalea Member

I am working on getting all my alts to level 120, most starting at level 100. I start with the Yrzu faction, until I can get the scroll and craft the reading stone for the sig line, and then I do that until the quest "Legacy of Power: An Innovative Approach". Before completion of that quest, I would be 109. Once the quest was turned in, I would ding 114.

Until these last two toons. Both have turned in the quest and received zero adventure experience. They have gotten ascension xp, but nothing towards their levels.

Some additional information:
    All toons at max AA, so thats not the issue.

Toon#1 that missed out had 160% veteran bonus, a 100% XP potion going, and zero vitality.
    Toon#2 that missed out had 180% veteran bonus, a 100% XP potion going, and zero vitality.

All toons running have had the same, except that veteran bonus. Obviously would be different amounts depending on what my max level characters were.

Per previous toons running this quest line I laid out for myself, when finished with the second innovation zone, there were at level 109 (some early, some mid %) and they all dinged 114. The two that missed out were at 85% or greater into 109 and received ZERO xp for the quest turn-in that should have gotten them to 114.

My guess is that they should have dinged 115, but the game threw some flag and I lost out. There used to be a cap to the number of levels you could gain in one shot, but you never got zero xp.

Thank you!
    Almee, Juraiya and Serkitt like this.
  2. Zynt Feldon's sock puppet

I bet a bushel of Essence of Chaos that this is intended and was left out of the patch notes on purpose.
  3. Serkitt New Member

This happened to me as well.
    Until this morning, any character with full vitality that turned in Legacy of Power: An Innovative Approach would gain 2-3 levels.
    Today, after making sure the AA slider was set to 0, vitality was full, and drinking a potion just to be sure, I went to Druzzil all excited to hear that big sound, but...nothing. No experience, but it did eat up all my vitality.
    I submitted both a bug report and a petition.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  4. Almee Well-Known Member

I had this happen to me on multiple characters. I absolutely hate the thought of even trying with my remaining characters as it seems to hit-or-miss getting the xp.

I had it happen in BoL, yesterday. I took two characters out, an assassin and a troubie. They were grouped and started with almost the exact level xp. The assassin leveled up with no problems but it took 3 or 4 more quests before the troubie leveled to 120. I was not a happy camper.