QA In Progress missing recipes

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by mythicaly, Jan 24, 2024.

1. mythicaly Active Member

recipes from bbooks 1 and 2 not showing since hot fix yesterdaay
    char name; frostywosty
    server AB
    itedm' zimara advanced recipes
    tradeskill taylor
    Twyla likes this.
  2. mythicaly Active Member

jeweler has all showing but not taylor
    Twyla likes this.
  3. mythicaly Active Member

missing lvls 126, 127, 128and 129 the books on trtainer in sancory say their scribed but rercipes not there. i'm getting very frustrated. i've checked show hidden recipes they still dont show, help please. i've contacted customer suppolrt and they said post here
    Twyla likes this.
  4. Twyla Well-Known Member

Give them your character and server names too.
  5. JanEQ Active Member

also make sure that you don't have your recipes filtered - click the edit button and clear any filters
  6. mythicaly Active Member

i did still not showing
  7. Milanye New Member

I am also missing recipes on varsoon. I scribed a recipe for one quest, and it disappeared. I then noticed that none of the books I scribed earlier are there. I am stuck on a tradeskill quest because of it. I tried to delete the quest but no luck.
  8. mythicaly Active Member

put your toon name milanye
    Twyla likes this.
  9. mythicaly Active Member

recipes still missing. is there a fix being looked into?
  10. Denmum Developer

I can see no issue with the recipe books nor the recipes themselves. However, it wasn't until the third post in where you mention specific levels of recipes that are missing, and I am now confused.

Do you see level 130 recipes from those books? If so, you shouldn't be missing anything. Since the recipe books are not broken down by level this time, but rather 3 recipe books per class other than provisioner, the recipes are all the same difficulty level.

There are 5 recipes in Advanced Zimaran Tailor's Volume I, and 5 in Advanced Zimaran Tailor's Volume II, and they are all difficulty 130.

Please clarify if you are missing all recipes from those two books, as was implied in the first post, or if you just don't see any recipes from 126-129 and think you are missing some because of that.
    Twyla and Breanna like this.
  11. mythicaly Active Member

i'mmising all10 recipes from Advanced Zimaran Tailor's volume I Advanced Zimaran Tailor's Volume II, and yes i see volume III
  12. Denmum Developer

Thanks - it is being looked into for you.
    Twyla likes this.
  13. mythicaly Active Member

thank you den. your a sweet heart
  14. Loric Member

This is working fine for me so may be something specific to certain characters.

On my tailor (Thurgadin: Sivit) I just opened my recipe book and made a filter to show things from a specific book - no other filter criteria. I can see 5 recipes in Advanced Zimaran Tailor's Volume I, a different 5 in Advanced Zimaran Tailor's Volume II and 5 more in Advanced Zimaran Tailor's Volume III.
  15. mythicaly Active Member

now i have missing adorn recopies /vetrovia nai.ls gone.. wsas crafting them on obem4e when they p[oofved mid combine.........cant up my adornorning now.ALLa nail adornmment recipes are missing from obeme of antonia bayle please fvix this issue@! i'm one of my guild's leaders..m4embers depend on me for stuff i can no longer make on 2 crafters..i love thisd game but ready to walk away, i've had enough of these weird bugs
    Twyla likes this.