Missing Quests for Frontier Tamer Achievement

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Gigglezzz, Nov 16, 2016.

1. Gigglezzz Member

As the title says, I currently have 28 completed quests and cannot find anymore quests in the Obulus Frontier. I have been looking around for the past 3 hours and found nothing to get to the 30 needed for the Frontier Achievement. I have completed the Signature Quest line. I did notice that in my quest journal under Crypt of Dalnir: Ritual Healing "Dying to Have You" is listed there and also saw in Crypt of Dalnir: Wizard's Den "Ghosts and Gooblins" is listed. I don't know if that is intentional or not. I am hoping they are just mislabeled which would give me the 30 quests for the achievement so I can finish out everything for the ethereal. If anyone, including a dev could provide some guidance, it would be really appreciated. I really dont know where else to look for anymore quests.
  2. Gigglezzz Member

And crafting quests do not count for the achievement :(
  3. Shmogre Well-Known Member

Gigglezz, did you do the quests around Nye'Caelona (the ones that end in repeatables)? How about the Vrassath Iksar quests (you need the disguise from Adept Krellsis)?
  4. Mrsteatime New Member

Similar issue here.. stuck on 28... Question, do the Sarafain Eillynn's Quests in the Gardens of Nye'Caelona require a certain level of faction to access (im at -17.700 atm)... ive completed every other quest from that area and she still wont give them to me.

I'm also missing the banner quest which i still cant find either.. /facepalm
  5. Auxao New Member

I've made it to 29. I'll post a screenshot to help those at 28, and maybe if someone has done 30 they can share which one is missing. There was a quest chain in the gardens that started with "Arid Roots" from Sarafain Eillynn in beta, but that doesn't seem to be available. Maybe it's faction gated now? I'm at -18,700 with Nye'Caelona.

[IMG]
  6. Mandoblast Active Member

Where did you get "toes, teeth, and Death"?
  7. Auxao New Member

That quest is from a banner on the side of an iksar statue, kind of in the middle of Twark.

Also, my guess was correct about needing faction for Arid Roots, you need to be above -10k to unlock it. A good way to do this is the crafting sig line. There is a quest at the end of Growf's line that gives 11k faction. Or if you're not a crafter, you could probably just grind the repeatable "You Can Still Kill Count on Me."
  8. Gigglezzz Member

yeah, toes and teeth is one that I am missing, so that will put me at 29 and will grind the faction to alteast -10k and see if I can get the others. Thanks Auxao, I really appreciate it
  9. alpherious_Maj'dul Member

so there are no other quests other than arid roots we could use as a 30th? cuz if not that blows, i don't mind grinding rep, but the devs could have a least increased the spawn rate of the iksars, theres like 30 people trying to do this atm and it's not working out. if you're going to gate something behind rep at least make the mobs more common.
  10. Lojaak Well-Known Member

I've just added all the info I have for this quest to the Wiki. It's my first page so sorry about my formatting, hopefully someone can tidy it up!
    Shmogre likes this.
  11. Mystfit Well-Known Member

Is the banner one gated with faction. I see the banner, but it's not clickable.
  12. Shmogre Well-Known Member

If it helps, it didn't become clickable for me until I progressed a bit further in the sig/overland lines (I think I checked after "Damage the Trust" and it was there, but don't quote me on that...it's all blurring a bit by now :) ).
    Mystfit likes this.
  13. Lojaak Well-Known Member

Tradeskillers have a quest they can do which really bumps up the N'C faction a bit faster, so consider that option also.
  14. Mowse Well-Known Member

Doesn't seem to me repeatable quests count towards this. Need one more quest and am at a loss as to where to get. Do I have to do key time quest?
  15. Vogie Active Member

There are a couple quests in the Garden once your faction is -10,000 with the Nye or better I think.
  16. Shmogre Well-Known Member

Kaitheel and Prissetta like this.
  17. Mowse Well-Known Member

Kaitheel, Prissetta and Shmogre like this.
  18. Shmogre Well-Known Member

Woot, hope it helped...luck and happy hunting!
    Prissetta likes this.