Missing Inert Bone Bladed Claymore

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Grouse, Feb 18, 2017.

1. Grouse Active Member

If you go to the Isle of Mara and talk to Jerol <Norranthian Express>, he will give you quest start email messages that you might be missing.

Is there an equivalent for quest items?

I have an Alt who picked up the Heritage quest "The Bone Bladed Claymore"... and ignored it while working on leveling. Unfortunately, after completing step one of the quest, I discovered that somewhere along the line his "Inert Bone Bladed Claymore" seems to have disappeared. An inventory search only turned up "a Qeynos Claymore replica statue". Is there anyway, other than a /petition, to get something like this replaced? I went back to Stormhold, but he can't pick up a replacement.
  2. Wurm Well-Known Member

Did you stop right after the very first step of the quest right after getting the inert blade? And do you still have the quest in your journal?
  3. Grouse Active Member

I have the quest in my journal, but have completed the first step, killing a named. I am supposed to inspect the sword, which I how I discovered it was missing.
  4. Hexalobular Well-Known Member

You could try Shady Swashbuckler XVIII on the Port Naythex dock in Nectulos forest.

"This merchant can sell back to you any Heritage Quest reward that you have sold. He can also change a reward you can't use to one you can, provided that the reward has multiple versions."

http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/Shady_Swashbuckler_XVIII
  5. Grouse Active Member

Thanks for the pointer. He has the final reward, the Bone Bladed Claymore. He won't sell it to me, because I haven't completed the quest.

The next step, unless someone comes up with a solution, will be to delete the quest and see if I can restart it.
  6. Wurm Well-Known Member

If you already killed the first named, deleting the quest might not work, I'd put in a petition first before doing so.