Not A Bug Missing House Items

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by gemi_c, Feb 3, 2024.

1. gemi_c New Member

Approximately a month ago my housing items went missing. I searched the forums and select items went missing in 2021. Everything in my house, from all my characters are missing. Wall items, salesmans crates, elaborate tradeskill benches, depots. Everything. I no longer play as much because I don't want to start higher level characters from scratch. About half my game play is tradeskilling and my benches and harvestables are all gone. I did not know then about saving layouts, and packing the house up is not an option. It says 0/700 items in the house. They just don't exist anymore. I'm submitted 2 in game bug reports and now I'm here. Anyone else having similar issues?

Edited to add: Halls of Fate server
    Twyla and Breanna like this.
  2. Breanna Well-Known Member

OUCH!!!!! I would be crying loudly! :(
    gemi_c likes this.
  3. Chikkin Well-Known Member

I think you need to petition
    Click this link and on the right side on My Activities part of the screen Sign in with your game account and fill up a petition form submitting server name, character name and description of what happened. They will answer you via email usually within
    24 to 48 hours.
    If you don't want to click links you can get to petition page by going to main eq2 page which is everquest2.com, clicking on Support then Home.
    Twyla, Tkia and gemi_c like this.
  4. gemi_c New Member

Thank you, I submitted a petition!
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Chikkin Well-Known Member

ah, just realized I forgot to include the link to the petition page lol but glad you found it!
    gemi_c likes this.
  6. gemi_c New Member

For those curious, I don't know how or why, but everything was in a moving crate in an older house. Some of the items crated were never in the house the crate was in. Strange... But I'm happy. Once I'm moved and unpacked life can get back to normal!
    GrunEQ, Twyla, Chikkin and 1 other person like this.
  7. Breanna Well-Known Member

I hate moving day
    Siren likes this.
  8. Twyla Well-Known Member

I'm glad you found them!
    GrunEQ and Breanna like this.