Missing Advanced Adorning 11

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Karnoz, Nov 15, 2014.

1. Karnoz Active Member

Out of curiosity, has anyone on any server seen the Advanced Adornments Volume 11 book yet?

As far as I know, nobody on Splitpaw is able to craft Superior adornments thus far because of that missing book.
  2. jessejames Active Member

I haven't heard anyone on guk able to craft mastercrafted white adorns
  3. Mermut Well-Known Member

Checking discos, the book seems rather rare. It has been discoed on some servers, but not all.
    Antonia Bayle Nov 11, 2014 @ 8:46:12 pm
    Unrest Nov 12, 2014 @ 12:17:56 am
    Freeport Nov 13, 2014 @ 4:59:12 pm
    Splitpaw Nov 13, 2014 @ 6:30:54 pm
    Barren Sky Nov 14, 2014 @ 9:29:19 am
    Guk Nov 14, 2014 @ 2:59:54 pm
    Sebilis Nov 14, 2014 @ 8:53:18 pm
    Everfrost Nov 15, 2014 @ 10:40:49 am
    Storms Nov 15, 2014 @ 2:28:52 pm
    Valor Nov 15, 2014 @ 5:14:12 pm
  4. wazul Active Member

to much rare ! someone have info for this drop ?
    random trash overland ? heoric mission ? raid boss? advanced solo ?
  5. Avithax Well-Known Member

I'm skeptical about the discos shown on eq2u, and every xpac they wait a week or 2 before they actually make it a drop that anyone has a chance to get for some reason.
  6. Anastaise Active Member

It still hasn't been discovered on Crushbone - why are these so rare???
  7. Feldon Well-Known Member

Why?
    Ahupu likes this.
  8. Feldon Well-Known Member

So the book is level 90. Guess I need to find roomfuls of level 90 mobs to flatten.
    Wellknownmember and Mermut like this.
  9. wazul Active Member

5h in overland kill all mob. nothing.
    many hours in clef legend lvl 90. nothing.

can we have some info ? drop in new or old zone ? because if i need to spend anothers hours, its cool to spend it in good way.
    if someone have looted one, or if dev can explain a little...
    Feldon likes this.
  10. Xianthia Well-Known Member

I'm up to North Dshinn part of the quest line and have yet to see any adorning book. On beta it was bugged somehow, enough so that Caith had to put some up on the broker. Has that bug returned? It sure feels the same way.
  11. wazul Active Member

i decide to stop farm. nobody in dev team can take one minute for say "work at intended" not work at intended.
    10h for bash mob 96,97,98,99 and old zone 90-95, without result.
    i not pay a game for bash and timethink like eq1 in beginning.

i wait now a dev say if this book exist, and if it drop, where and how. And if solo mob is the only way to loot that.
    Charlice, Kalika, Quillyne and 2 others like this.
  12. Bloodguts Well-Known Member

I believe this book got removed in one of the recent patches because no one has found one yet since then.
  13. Kalika Well-Known Member

Put it on sale 50pp on the artisan book seller, this joke must end.
  14. Laita Well-Known Member

Where is this recipe at SoE?!?!?!?! :(
    Feldon likes this.
  15. Charlice Well-Known Member

It is ridiculous to have to rely on adventurers to get a tradeskill book, particularly when it seems to be rarer than hens teeth.
  16. Anastaise Active Member

Wow - this was finally discovered on Crushbone 11/21. This is insanely rare - please check into this.
    Feldon likes this.
  17. Alphonsus Well-Known Member

One was disco'd today so that's obviously false. Still it seems to be a ridiculously low chance to drop. This xpac is really annoying, spent more time harvesting and searching all over for stuff like 1 stupid tradeskill book, mats for spell upgrades, and rare mats for charms.
    wazul and Bloodguts like this.
  18. Bloodguts Well-Known Member

It's getting ridiculous it's what it is.

An expansion that relies so heavily on having max resists is employing a strategy to keep those resists away from the people that need it.

Having this Adornment Volume 11 be so massively rare that only one person in Crushbone has that book and no one knows who he is is just a slap in the face.

Now we can't make superior resist runes that we need for raiding because SoE wants some things to be rare. I'm all for things being rare but a recipe book that we require shouldn't be one of them. I hope this gets changed really soon.
    Sydnye, Quillyne, Wurm and 1 other person like this.
  19. Mermut Well-Known Member

I just got an advanced adornment 8 from a mob in Phantom Sea... 8... not 11 or even 10... but 8.
    Loredena likes this.
  20. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

I am guessing that some of the folks who did find the book just vendered it without knowing how rare it is.
    Charlice and Mathafern like this.