Mischievous Barding Pattern of Striking/the Potent

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Morphius, Apr 27, 2019.

1. Morphius Member

Have these items as well as their recipe books been removed from the game?
    Mischievous Barding Pattern of Striking, Mischievous Barding of Stiking (Recipe), Mischievous Barding of the Potent (Recipe) have Not been discoe'd at all on any of the servers.
    One person has discoe'd the Potent Pattern, who cannot have the item made because the recipe has not been discoe'd on any server.
    There are hundreds of players doing these quests several times a day with a supposed chance of having these particular items drop.
    Since so many of these quests have been performed, I would venture to guess that these items aren't even in the loot table for these Mischievous Harvesting Quests.
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

If you look at the four Anchorage Researchers, you can see a list of the things they will be researching in the future, and what has already been completed shows up on their assistants for purchase. If you take a look at the wiki's Mischief and Mayhem Timeline Page under "Purchasable Items", you can see the same info.

Eifae will eventually research and make available the recipe for Mischievous Barding of the Potent.

I don't see the Mischievous Barding of Striking recipe in the "to be researched" lists, so it may be a possible reward from doing the Anchorage hourly missions. The wiki has a list of rewards that have been confirmed to drop when completing an Anchorage Mission. So far, *I* haven't seen it, nor has anyone else added it to the page or told me they got it so I can add it to the page.

Thus far the only Mischievous Tack Patterns that have dropped as Anchorage Mission rewards are for crafting. I suspect strongly that one will have to obtain the adventuring Mischievous Tack Patterns from the Castle Mischief raidzone. Elysian tack patterns are raid gear, so too should Mischievous be, and it's even possible that a few recipes will only be gained from that raid.
    Breanna likes this.