Miragul'sPhylactery: The Anathema

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Kutten74, Oct 28, 2023.

1. Kutten74 New Member

Trying to complete this instance, but keep getting stuck on the mini boss Blood Sucker.
    It seems, as soon, as I engage and damage the mob, it keeps chain healing itself(and the rest of my group as well).
    It casts some vampirism spell and soul paralysis and have a lich buff on all the time, which I'm not able to remove with my group setup. Not sure if it is possible at all.
    If other mobs joins in on the fight, Blood Sucker keeps healing them as well(and damaging them as well).

Not sure if I am missing something here or if it´s a bug though. Any input would be appreciated.
    Another odd thing, is if I am running away I am not able to zone out and keeps getting damaged and not able to clear aggro at all.

Thanks in advance :)
  2. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

What level and server are you on? If you're on a live server, then it'll die easily enough. Wiki says that it has a damaging AOE stun and casts Undead Horde, but that's it.
  3. Kutten74 New Member

I'm on AB server, lvl. 91.
    And yeah, read the same thing you mentioned. That makes it just more confusing. It's not like I am in danger of dying...Guess I could stand there forever with Blood Sucker just healing around
  4. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

At level 91, your gear still isn't strong enough to really solo it just yet. Maybe with a mercenary doing all the work.
  5. Kutten74 New Member

Well, I don't have any problems doing any other of the instances in Miragul. But boxing with 2 mercs if it's worth noting.

But that's not really the point though, Just curious if this mob could be bugged or if I am missing something.
  6. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Look at the buff icons right below the enemy health bar on your UI. It might be hard to read in the middle of combat, but it might give you a clue.

Maybe it was just a bug, and it'll fix when you start a new instance.