message pop-up box

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Barbanoob, Feb 28, 2021.

1. Barbanoob New Member

Okay, so I'm not finding information for this on Google. I have this pop-up box informing me (that I finished a craft item, etc etc) popping up after every craft. Well, my work table interface is in the upper right hand part of the screen, right near where this pop-up box appears. And when the message pop-up box appears, it blocks me from clicking on anything in the area. Anyone else having this same issue? What is the remedy? I don't want to move my woodworking table panel from that spot. I want to move that message pop-up box somewhere else. However, I have no idea how to bring up the edit interface for it. Anyone know how or even if you can move the pop-up box? OR, if there is a way to modify it so that it can be click through so that it doesn't hinder my crafting. Appreciate all suggestions.
  2. Tkia Well-Known Member

Options -> User interface -> Tradeskills -> Examine window after product created. Untick it.
    Juraiya and Breanna like this.
  3. Barbanoob New Member

I have that box unticked. It's not an item pop-up box. It's a message pop up. And it informs me of when I'm done with a product...or finished a quest or otherwise. It's invisible unless I do some sort of accomplishment, quest update, tradeskill quest completion or otherwise. However, when it does pop up, it is quite irritating, because anything near where it pops up, I cannot click. It's not even really a box. it's just a message. But anywhere in the area of the message appearing, I cannot click on anything. Which means, when I'm crafting a rush order and that message pops up on top of the workshop window, it inhibits me from starting my next recipe for the rush order for about 5 seconds (until the message box fades away). Very irritating.
  4. Barbanoob New Member

5. Ephras Active Member

That sounds like a problem I've had a few times before, Barbanoob. When that message appears, right-click on it to display the Window Settings for that message. Select the "Click through enabled" option (upper left) so that you can click something else after the message appears.
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Tkia Well-Known Member

If you want to move one of those boxes use F10 to be in window edit mode right before you're expecting it to pop. When it shows up you'll have that limited timeframe to grab it and move it before it vanishes again.
    Juraiya, Breanna and Sigrdrifa like this.