Merge Downtimes: Crushbone, Butcherblock, and Oasis - Updates Inside!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Oct 16, 2015.

1. suka Well-Known Member

i would love the opportunity to go to events on other servers and wouldn't think of that as exploiting.
  2. suka Well-Known Member

yes i agree. unless they are player events, which i think we should all be able to go there and enjoy, then i don't see a reason for any other server to get events the rest of us don't have.
  3. Phoenix New Member

Does anyone know if the character select screen auto updates when the server becomes unlocked? Or do you just have to restart the application every time to get the current status?
    Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr and Feldon like this.
  4. Dolphinsgal Active Member

I've seen them listed in the forums in the past that AB has an event going or I'd get an e-mail on it. I'll have to check my mail and older posts on the forums but I know I've seen them. I was excited about one until I saw it was on AB only this was a few months ago in the beginning of summer I think. Maybe they were player run ones I just don't remember.
  5. Laaw Well-Known Member

I usually have to move my cursor around, on the char sle screen
    Phoenix likes this.
  6. Dolphinsgal Active Member

The events I was talking about are player run ones...sorry I thought they were different
    suka likes this.
  7. Phoenix New Member

But, I should be able to keep the character select screen open and just check it every now and then to see if the status has changed, correct?
  8. Charoite New Member

Phoenix, yes. if you are on the character select screen, and you see that a server is "locked", when they unlock it, you should see that "Locked" message go away, and should also be able to then log onto that server...barring any glitches. But if they patch anything, you will need to relog to get the patch.
    Spindle, suka, Feldon and 2 others like this.
  9. Sendilou New Member

10. Dolphinsgal Active Member

I don't think there is one unless they posted it to twitter or facebook and not here.
  11. Hallor New Member

What's ETA on the new server
  12. Laaw Well-Known Member

they are still working on some bugs
  13. Juraiya Well-Known Member

These are player run events. There are two or three of those on AB each year, and from what I hear, they are pretty big events.
    HaphazardAllure and Spindle like this.
  14. suka Well-Known Member

no new eta yet
  15. Hallor New Member

Yeah I know you need to follow like 12 people on Twitter and Facebook.. EQ 2 site and probably four other sites I don't know just to stay informed :/
  16. Sendilou New Member

OK, Daybreak has wasted enough of my time today
  17. Scrappyz Well-Known Member

Hopefully they'll have it up by the time my midterms are over.. that way I can destress by killing things! :D
    Spextasy, HaphazardAllure and Spindle like this.
  18. Juraiya Well-Known Member

I was surprised just now when I checked my character select screen and discovered that none of my 50+ characters had lost their names. I was expecting to on at least two of them; I guess the players who had those names longer never logged their characters in.

I'm actually slightly disappointed; one of them I was looking forward to changing her name for free. (Her current name will not reverse for her personae reflection, for some reason that makes no sense to me, as it isn't a bad word or anything. I wanted to change it to something else that I COULD reverse for her reflection.)
    Scrappyz and flameweaver like this.
  19. suka Well-Known Member

i just follow holly. she seems to be the one who tweets the most about things that need tweeting. i just wish there was a thread that reported each tweet and facebook posting as they come out for people who are not on twitter and facebook
  20. Vailene Member

I'm not off of work for another 3 1/2 hours anyways. Take your time. Just get it all up and working properly. If you want to add an extra 1k plat to all toons we wouldn't be upset.
    Juraiya, Prissetta, Koren and 3 others like this.