Mercs not getting cc buff in Fabled instances

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by murmur, Feb 1, 2014.

1. murmur Member

I noticed that mercs don't have buffed cc in new fabled instances like they have in in ToV. I have 700cc on Perrin in ToV group instances, but only 300cc in new fabled instances. Is this intended or an oversight?
  2. TrulyVexed Active Member

Have you checked ACT logs to see whether they're critting or not? When I checked earlier the ToV Monk was 100% critting in Den (unless I was reading it wrong). There was no-zonewide CC debuff in Den either, I can't remember whether any of the mobs had specific buffs on them with CC avoidance - as such buffing the Mercs CC may be completely unnecessary.
  3. murmur Member

Hmm... seems that the problem is only in Vaults, as mobs in there have 365 crit avoidance. Oh well, I can still use merc as cure bot in there I guess.
  4. Thand Well-Known Member

Mercs do not get the Tov buffs to CB and Pot in Fables is the problem. I was sure that Stamper was not healing till i checked the Parse. He was Crit healing for 30k which was almost unnoticeable against my Conjurors 410k hit points
  5. The Jones Active Member

Yeah it would be fantastic if the buffs can be applied to these zones. Healer mercs are totally just curebots as of now.

Also, please let player buffs take priority over merc buffs! As a healer sometimes I want to summon a healer merc so I don't have to worry about cures but when I do I lose like 100K hitpoints because it turns off my buffs.
  6. Nubek Active Member

Yes, please fix the mercs in these new zones, they're a lot less efficient than in the regular ToV zones.