Merchant - Shards (Scepter of Shadows)

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by CSP84, Dec 20, 2020.

1. CSP84 Well-Known Member

Hello,
    i am looking for a Merchant to sell the shards for the scepter of shadows. In Beta was a Merchant selling missing shards for BoL and RoS Raid currency. I can't find the shards now on live. Did someone else find them ?
  2. Scrappyz Well-Known Member

From what I've heard, the merchant is the one standing next to Piccolo with nothing for sale. The shards will become available once raids are unlocked as buying shards will require some progress into the raid quest. I dunno if progression is needed just to simply buy the shards, or see them on the merchant as well, but that's where they're rumored to be once available
    Sigrdrifa and CSP84 like this.
  3. Vlkodlak Well-Known Member

I seem to remember the Dev's in the beta raids stating it would be for sale at launch. It would be listed twice, one for sale with the current raid currency, the other would be using last expansions raid currency.
  4. Gninja Developer

They are only visible currently if you are on a specific raid quest that requires them. It is getting changed with our next update to be accessible as long as you have completed the current adventure signature questline.
  5. Rougez Active Member

Merchant only shows a single shard for sale, of which I already have. That intended?
  6. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Merchant sells a different shard each hour.
    Kittybock likes this.