Mercenary Locked

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Boomstick9, Sep 9, 2023.

1. Boomstick9 New Member

So me and my hubster recently returned to the game after being away quite a few years. We had gotten the Ashenwing (name may not be right) monk merc long ago and unlocked it with store cash because we are both casters and really need meatshields for fights. Anyway, we were running through Nektulous forest and came upon a voodoo doll merc and grabbed him, then we both unlocked him. When I unlocked him my original monk mercenary locked. As I have 2 characters I play, I ran and got Kenny on my second character and unlocked him, it did not lock the monk on that character. The same happened with my hubsters account, one character locked out the monk mercenary but the other character did not on purchase of unlocking Kenny. Anyone else have this issue?
    Bloomers99 and Twyla like this.
  2. Bloomers99 New Member

It happened on this account also. Not sure what caused the monk to lock because he did not lock on the other character I unlocked Kenny on.
    Twyla likes this.
  3. Bloomers99 New Member

Ok so, me and Boomstick9 are both having this issue. This is a merc (Ashenwing) we both unlocked years and years ago on 3 or 4 characters on both of our accounts. We each took 2 characters to Nek to catch Kenny. On my account I caught Kenny and then proceeded to unlock him. When I camped to get another character out that I wanted Kenny on I did not notice that when I unlocked Kenny, Daerron Ashenwing locked. Yet on my other character (that I had unlocked Ashenwing on also long ago) unlocking Kenny, this did not happen. I sent a report ticket and they said it was a bug and that I needed to post it to the forum.

I have not received a response as of yet.
    Twyla likes this.