mercenary Accolade ? ( a slot after training )

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Geroblue, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Besides places to add gear to various mercs, I noticed on the right side is a place for several Accolades.

I found the names of them in the wiki, but I didn't notice how to obtain them.

Are these something a solor/molo character can get ? Drops ? Crafted ?

Thanks !
    Cyrrena likes this.
  2. Lysia Active Member

Jewelers can craft ( don't know how good they are though )
    and I have gotten them from Overseer missions, and can be bought on the broker, but are pricey

I got a good many of mine from the things they gave as a gift when you bought the expansions
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  3. Wulfgyr I've got friends in EQ2Wire places

Hi Gero - I was given several during one of the sig lines - can't remember when they started (Thalumbra or PoP, maybe?), though. I also had a bunch banked from the Anniversary Event Dragons, and found a few crafted ones on the broker that didn't break my ever-shrinking bank account.

Hope that helps!
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  4. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

A lot of them drop from quests.
    Geroblue, Breanna and Wulfgyr like this.
  5. Juraiya Well-Known Member

I think something that people are failing to realize, Gero, is that, so far as I know, none of your characters is level 100 yet. All Accolades that I know of are at least level 100. At lower levels, you're just leveling up your merc in preparation for level 100+.

Unless some have been introduced in the couple of months since I stopped playing, which of course is entirely possible, although not very likely.
    Argosunited, Breanna and Wulfgyr like this.
  6. Wulfgyr I've got friends in EQ2Wire places

Shhhh - logic has no place here! :p

Echo what Juraiya said about levels, I had not considered that in my response.
    Juraiya and Breanna like this.
  7. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Logic is logic. Some of my toons are level adv 110.

Its just that some of my mercs who have accolade slots open due to training, aren't adv level 110.
  8. Wulfgyr I've got friends in EQ2Wire places

I believe the lowest accolade I've seen is 100, if that helps.
    Breanna likes this.
  9. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Okay, kinda what I figured from the other posts.

However, there are Accolade slots available for mercs below level 100. I'll just keep on truckin'. Just not on Bourbon Street.
    Juraiya and Breanna like this.
  10. Geroblue Well-Known Member

In other words, since there are Accolades below level 100 ( and they are incredibly expensive at thousand plat or more ) other slots for armor should open up when I train mercs.
    Tintillian and Breanna like this.