mercenaries are not studied

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Zizinana, Feb 17, 2024.

1. Zizinana Active Member

Unfortunately, I can’t write to the support team directly, since authorization doesn’t work, so here:my character cannot continue studying mercenaries. Having received a learned token for the first mercenary, all others remain unavailable, and the received token is not activated.

when deleting a token, I am offered to re-research the same mercenary

Thurgadin server

[IMG]
    [IMG]
  2. Gematria Active Member

You must right click and consume the token then you can continue researching. If you delete it, you have to start over.
  3. Gematria Active Member

and btw - 30 hoolusk eggs?! Damn.. You know you can turn them in for a chance at all types of Heroic/Solo shinies, right? :D
  4. Zizinana Active Member

The token is not active for study. There were only options to study (a detailed description of the token appeared on the screen) and destroy.
  5. Zizinana Active Member

yes I know about that, otherwise I wouldn’t have saved them, but would have sold them to a vendor
    thank you.
  6. Gematria Active Member

Study?

You right click and examine it then a Pop Up appears where you can "Sign mercenary contract" - but for some reason that dialogue doesnt appear when you have the research window open. So if you were examining it while the Research Window was open, you wouldnt have gotten the dialogue for consuming it. Probably some other transactions as well where the dialogue doesnt appear.
  7. Zizinana Active Member

I know how to use the token, but this time when I received it, I couldn't activate it. And I was surprised.The issue was resolved - the window that appeared when examining the token was hidden under the bags, and did not pop up above them.