Merc problems

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Halfren, Feb 17, 2018.

1. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Once you hire a merc it goes on your merc window. So both showing is correct. Lektus being on the top of the list means that you hired him(?) last.

When you open up your merc window, should see an open/closed lock with shaking hands at the bottom.

If the name of the merc has a locked icon to the left of the name, it means it isn't "hire anywhere".

If you want to use the bard, go to where you originally hired her and re-hire. She will then be at the top of your screen.

Unlocking to "hire anywhere" means you'd not go to their hire spawn points and could hire where ever you are as long as it allows mercs. It means paying DBC, so keep that in mind.

edit - Rosyposy beat me! I kept the reply open too long :D
  2. Glim Member

If I spend DC on bard can I switch back and forth at will. Example clear a zone with bard then swap for named or big pulls
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Glim Member

So gotta un lock both I think. That's dumb. But worth the hassel of travel. Thanks for all the help
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Breanna Well-Known Member

Yes you are correct if you unlock them both you can switch back and forth as much as you want, without having to go back to their spawn points. I usually unlock all of mine because I always have tons of dbc, so to me its' nothing so even if I want to switch out 3 or 4 mercs I can switch anywhere I want.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I can't say I blame you...sounds like another case of not really intuitive aspects of the game; fortunately, there are lots of folks out there who do know more about it than either you or me! :)

Uwk
    Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  6. Breanna Well-Known Member

Yea I've been playing since 2005 and I still find things out I didn't know. LOL
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

2006, and yep, same here... :D

Uwk
    Sigrdrifa and Breanna like this.