Fixed Internally Merc health (and possibly other stats) halved-ish when zoning in to a solo zone

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Bludd, Aug 13, 2021.

1. Bludd Well-Known Member

this is my merc outside in loping plains vs inside a solo zone (have tested multiple zones and different mercs, all show the same, but this is vasty deep solo and monila merc)
    outside: [IMG] vs ----- inside solo:[IMG]

it seems to be a weird interaction between grace of norrath (fount of power) and chaotic leech or something

no wonder alts are struggling a lot in this more difficult solo zone
    Fuhraal, Sunlei, Daryx and 5 others like this.
  2. Taled Well-Known Member

I've sent the info to the dev team, but I'd like to note here that this bug *also* affects pets, not just mercs.

Grace of Norrath is rolling stat transfer/sharing over to negative or something similar when it applies in solo zones.
    Sunlei, Alyndrys and Bludd like this.
  3. Alyndrys Well-Known Member

Yes !! My merc has more more than half health LESS inside !!
    Sunlei and Bludd like this.
  4. Bludd Well-Known Member

Sunlei likes this.
  5. Eahlstar New Member

Same thing occurring for me, so the fix missed it's target
    Sunlei likes this.
  6. Daryx Well-Known Member

Here's what I saw taking a merc into Echo Caverns: Quarry Quandary [Solo] with a bear warder and Monila Lu'Cesi.

Warder: in Fordel Midst, 220,823,914 health with 113081 stamina. In Quarry Quandary, 211,157,914 health with 194655 stamina
    Monila: in Fordel Midst, 438,282.226 health with 158219 stamina. In Quarry Quandary, 264.329,499 health with 70536 stamina.

So no, the fix did nothing positive, if anything. Notice the merc's stamina and health are about 1/2. The warder's stamina went up but the health went down.
    Sunlei likes this.