Mentoring Crafter Level ?

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-theriatis, Jul 17, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-theriatis Guest

Hi,
    i know this sounds strange But is there a way to reduce his Crafterlevel ?
    I wanted to do all the low-level Crafterquests (Writs, mostly) which i missed
    and which i can't get anymore, cause the Writ-Guy/Gal won't offer those below my Level
    Regards, theriatis.
  2. ARCHIVED-Tuckker Guest

It certainly would be awesome to use some of those rotting harvestables stacked up to 20k in everyones depot boxes.
  3. ARCHIVED-Meirril Guest

Other than pleasing completionists there isn't a reason to have mentoring for crafters. Who is going to grind low level writs? Someone that wants to do as much work as possible for less status? The only reason for this is to make sure you get credit for completing more quests.
    Now come up with a reason you'd want to mentor crafting level otherwise. I honestly can't see it.
  4. ARCHIVED-theriatis Guest

Hi,
    i won't come up with another Reason, because that was it.
    I have 4300+ Quests and am unable to find more (i didn't and won't betray, though).
    Beeing able to do all the Crafter Writs would give me another few hundred.
    I'm currently on the road doing all the City Tasks, which will put me in the 4500 league,
    but it seems that i missed a lot of quests with the revamps of some zones :(
    Regards, theriatis.
  5. ARCHIVED-Rendoir Guest

While not perfect, what yuou could do is reset your crafting to level 10 and keep do that if you levelled too fast. That would allow to to get done all the quests you wanted to.
    And given how simple it is to level and do all of the crafting content in the game now there is nothing else left to do as there is so little content in SS, it wouldn;t be too much heartache ;p