Fixed Internally Mentoring Broken -zoning cancels, unable to mentor/Chrono

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Morukta, Dec 2, 2021.

1. Morukta The ORIGINAL Micro-Gnome

I was about to do my normal daily routine, but found that upon zoning all my characters chrono-mentoring was cancelled.
    Others on server & channels have said they are getting the same thing - zoning causes mentoring to cancel. Others are reporting they are unable to mentor down.
  2. mesmers New Member

Same think happening to me also , when I try and mentor down the npc just keeps saying for a small fee
  3. Revco New Member

Mentoring to a character works fine. Chrono-mentoring and zoning puts you back at max level.
    Doobius40504 likes this.
  4. Tielyn New Member

This is really a pain. Part of my daily routine also requires mentoring down at a chonomage to a level. And losing it when we zone puts a damper on the game.
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Kronadin Member

Same here... after logging in for the first time since the update, I appeared as lvl 120, although I was chronoed down to 50 before the update. I could select to "Stop mentoring" and then chrono down again, but upon zoning I returned to lvl 120, so this is definitely broken at the moment. By the way, even though at lvl 120, I still have to choose "Stop mentoring" before the chronomage offers to chrono down again.
    Sandyfoot and Doobius40504 like this.
  6. Amarillya New Member

my experience is exactly the same as Kronadin. When I zone, it shows me as 120 but I still have to unmentor. It's rather frustrating. This is via my chronomentor.
  7. Aelissa Well-Known Member

Chrono Mentor Bug, please fix vote!
  8. Texan Member

confirmed, this is a bug.
    Cormac likes this.
  9. Stormwynn New Member

Confirmed here as well.
    Cormac likes this.
  10. Morukta The ORIGINAL Micro-Gnome

Remember folks - to upvote a bug for prioritizing, we have to like the Original Post of the report. ;)
    If you don't add a like to the OP, replying or commenting doesn't help the devs see what to work on.
    Cormac and Tielyn like this.
  11. Bunji Developer

Taking a look, thanks!
  12. Henty67 New Member

Same thing happening.
  13. Saberune New Member

Exact same issue. When I had chrono'd down to 30 before the update. was showing as 120 when i logged in (mobs also conned gray to me), but had to unmentor to speak to the chronomancer. successfully mentored back down to 30, but as soon as I zoned, I went back to 120, but have to stop mentoring again.
  14. mesmers New Member

Confirmed here too
  15. Tielyn New Member

I am sure this is small in the scope of what they are working on, but it sure puts a crimp in the game for those of us who play mentored down.
  16. The Martian Active Member

Sure puts a crimp into my Familiars Wild dailies. Most annoying... I am use to whipping through (especially now that the made it a 3 creature capture). Not on their priority list... But sad that this is broken :(

I sure hope it is fixed soon. (either that of have a chronomage in each zone, and instance ;p)

thanks guys.
  17. Shaeli New Member

it's rough for a new player that accidently got too high. I'm something of a completionist and I don't wanna skip zones so that I can try and see all the quests to learn the lore. so now I'm running them all outleveled *shrug*
  18. oakmiser Well-Known Member

Happening to me as well.
  19. bloodyrosessjr New Member

same here on both servers i use
  20. Tielyn New Member

This says it is fixed but it is not...