Membership Status Help Please

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Mercychalice, Jul 14, 2015.

1. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

My DBC is always given to me on the 13th. This month though, it's not there. I am trying to figure out why. My account is usually paid for at the beginning of the month, within the first 3-5 days, this month being no exception. In the game, I have the membership buff. However, when I go to the marketplace, it tells me to become a member to claim my DBC. In my Account Management Membership Info, it tells me this:[IMG]

This should have been resolved 2 weeks ago. /Allaccess won't work in the chat to tell me anything, but in my character screens, it says I'm a member. I don't want to pay a second time for the month to get my DBC, and I want to know more definitely where my membership stands. What do I do?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Kuulei Well-Known Member

If you haven't done so, send in a petition via the support page.
    Product: Everquest II
    Category: Billing Questions
    Where is my monthly 500 Daybreak Cash?
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Spooky that they have an entire help category for that... :-/

Good luck!

Uwk
    Mercychalice likes this.
  4. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

I have sent in a ticket and will be awaiting their response. Thank you :)
  5. flameweaver Well-Known Member

Login to your account at https://www.everquest2.com/home and click on Membership Info. The will be a blue box on the right hand side that will detail the date and time of your next grant.

The date can change if your account has been awarded a 14 day membership extension that are sometimes handed out, I think you automatically get the grant after buying the rum cellar campaign but they are also - apparently - randomly awarded. Getting such an extension will, for some obscure reason, push your next and subsequent grants back by 14 days.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I think that's one of the ways they handle "free" membership additions; when we all lost out on 2 days' worth of playing time due to SOE (back then) not paying the rent on their servers, or whatever, the Powers That Be tried to soothe ruffled feathers by awarding us all 2 "free days" of membership...unfortunately, it really only resulted in mass confusion as the dates for people's Station Cash collecting were now offset by those two free days. It was a bit of a mess. :-/

Uwk
    Kuulei likes this.