Meditative Mending AA Broken??

Discussion in 'Monk' started by ARCHIVED-Rekno, Jun 24, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-Rekno Guest

Meditative seems to be broken?

Was running through Nek Castle: Tribulation today, and when you get hit by the Crushing Block, it does 45% crushing dmg on you. Which normally activates Meditative mending, and heals you for 15%. But, now after the updates, it wasn't doing it. I haven't checked logs to see if it was working on raids or not. Anyone else experince this?
  2. ARCHIVED-couching Guest

It's working for me in raid tonight.
  3. ARCHIVED-BChizzle Guest

This skill is always a bit wierd. For example tanking Ykesha who's hits are probably an average of 12-14k on a 6 minute fight Med heal will go off like 4-6 times if I am lucky. If they are going to leave it how it is they should just make it a ward imo.
  4. ARCHIVED-Queen Alexandria Guest

They were changing it at one point to something that seamed really worth while but scrapped that fighter revamp.

It was acknowledged that it was underpowered, thus the change and now it was left that way. It needs improving... majorly.
  5. ARCHIVED-jrolla777 Guest

I dont think it works often, but i have no proof to show. It needs to be 40% heal, like the proposed fighter changes version of this AA.
  6. ARCHIVED-couching Guest

It didn't work on double attack from mobs. That's why it didn't work often.
    It needs to be changed to 40% heal or works on double attack from mobs.
  7. ARCHIVED-AustinB Guest

I thought they where changing it to a 40% heal on test?

I would actually rather see it become something like the effect on the Paladin mythical, something like "Heals the Monk for 10% of any damage taken), or at least lower the minimum damage to trigger, something like if hit over 10-15% it will heal you for 5%.
  8. ARCHIVED-BChizzle Guest

Couching@Crushbone wrote:
    It works on double attacks, the only time I actually see it go off is on double attacks when the first attack eats the ward.
  9. ARCHIVED-Exordus Guest

Hey, this ability has saved my life jumping off the cliffs at the docks in Butcherblock!!