Me and my Warlock!

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by ARCHIVED-furion, Mar 16, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-furion Guest

I love my Warlock i really do, i love the fact that a fight can go anyway, i have to work at a fight to win it.

i love the fact that we have quite a few different angles to go from in group, i mean im not that high im only 37, not been playin it too long, i have a 54 Zerker, but my warlock is so much more fun.

but it seem's about mid 20's i started to come to these forums to find out information about my warlock, wot i have to look forward too, yada yada yada..... and yet all i see is people [expletive haxx0red by Raijinn]ing about them ALL the time.

its turned me into some freak that searches the forums all the time finding and reading post's about people [expletive haxx0red by Raijinn]ing, ok we have a few problems, but then again wot class doesnt, wot class is totaly fixed, wot class is not totaly overpowered or underpowered.

Its no wonder there isnt that many new warlock's starting off giving them a chance, people come to these class forums to check out the class community and wot the class has to offer. and all they see is [expletive haxx0red by Raijinn]ing post's....

neway's just thought sum1 need to post sumthin like this.

now its ur turn to flame the hell outa me isnt it?
  2. ARCHIVED-MilkToast Guest

I'm glad you like you warlock and I hope English is not your native language.
  3. ARCHIVED-tomdykins Guest

I play a warlock and also really enjoy it. Maybe people try to put others off so that they can have all the fun for themselves
  4. ARCHIVED-Araxes Guest

I love my Warlock. I find it perfectly suited to my style of play and I find it a very challenging and strategic class to play to full potential.

These forums are NOT a good source of information on the class. Most of the complaints you see come from people who are upset that they can't click 3 skill buttons and out-do the rest of their raiding party.

If you aren't afraid to actually think a bit this class is very fun and very well-suited to group-play.

Let's look at the oft-discussed issue of aggro ...

Well no we don't have much in the way of hate reduction ... but with some creative thinking you can:

- cast the Vulian line (at level 66 this is a 5.5 second pacify at Adept 1)
    - cast the Thwart line (a full-on stun)
    - by this time the mob ought to be dead ... however if not ...
    - chain with Cower line (this also fears on break and it breaks pretty easily so ...)
    - group root with Grasp line
    - cast Null Caress to remove yourself from immediate danger and also stun the mobs around you
    - let's see ... OH! We also have the Fury line which ... OMG -- has a stun effect attached and is PBAoE
    - and OH we also get Rift at 65 which has a knockback stun and is PBAoE
    - and wait wait wait most useful of all is the Nebula line which has a very handy ... oh my ... another stun! And is encounter-wide Imagine that!

Ok if after all this one still cannot keep themselves alive ...

You're not going to live all the time. My KVD sucks. But that really doesn't bother me. I'm not here to have uber KVD ... I'm here to have fun playing a class I love. The warlock is it, for me.

A warlock is all about thinking outside the box.

Don't let the vocal minority here wreck the experience for you.

Message Edited by Vicontessa on 03-21-200609:20 AM