May 2nd update?

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Luzionist, Apr 13, 2017.

1. Luzionist Active Member

Does anyone or can a dev post on when this will hit test and what we can expect?
    HaphazardAllure likes this.
  2. Uncle Active Member

nm found it in discord and i doubt it'll make it to test like anything else doses anymore
    CoLD MeTaL, Feldon and Mizgamer62 like this.
  3. NrthnStar5 Well-Known Member

We've seen holiday events go on test for 3+ weeks, yet our first major game patch this expansion cycle will be lucky to have 2 weeks on test...
    Mizgamer62 and Feldon like this.
  4. Mermut Well-Known Member

Can you or somebody maybe share that information here? If a person doesn't happen to see the information scroll by on Discord they're kind of sol for information, it seems....
    Annastriana and HaphazardAllure like this.
  5. Uncle Active Member

aparntly there was suppost to be a GU(game update) this month and it was moved to may be placed on test for actual testing
    Mermut likes this.
  6. Iglu Active Member

I am sure there will be a post about the GU contents a couple of days after it is released.
  7. Ronjah Active Member

The GU will come to live servers on May, 2nd for you to test.
    The fix will come to live servers on June, 2nd if you will have tested it well enough.
    Moorefallen, Mizgamer62 and Conifur like this.
  8. Justaplayer Member

I bet they don't have the content made yet to give out for testing. Even if the delay happened because they needed more time for alpha testing, beta wouldn't have fit into the schedule. That or they found a really huge bug that took up all the testing time.
  9. Finora Well-Known Member

I think a better question you might ask yourself is when was the last time an update was put on the test server prior to it hitting live that wasn't a holiday event?
    Mizgamer62 likes this.
  10. VGScastaway Member

any talk of re-balancing the classes? tbh, I could really care less about the content - i'd rather they fix bugs and make classes make sense again.
  11. Protips Member

As sad as sorc and assassin is sad now, they have adjust the class on the fly without major GU before, why would they just have to wait till this happens? I think this is just money grab, they need to wait for enough assassin betray, and dbc GM their skills, or enough people switched main to conji and gm their asc/epic spells before they willing to balance.

as simple as a 20% off their pets and a 20% boost on weakened class is just so hard...
    VGScastaway likes this.
  12. VGScastaway Member

You're on point in my opinions here Pro... I'm buying your theory there unfortunately.
    Sell more BL unlocks, dbc GM for class/Epic spells; par for the course with everything they've done so far - sounds about right to me
  13. kluxor Well-Known Member

Personally don't buy into the DBC conspiracy garbage. I betrayed to ranger, boosted my parse considerably, and didn't spend a single dollar on DBC doing so. It's not hard farming some fragments.
    Couldn't agree more. I'd really like to go back to being useful as an assassin and drop this hawk. I'm just hoping my decision to do so isn't because the hawk is nerfed into Oblivion and thus making assassins better than rangers but garbage still compared to BL/summoners
  14. Protips Member

There are people who don't spent and farm, there are people who make money easier than spending time in game. I am personally not against pay-to-upgrade unlike many others, but if it is one of the consideration it just slow the pace of balancing things. If all your co-workers in your office is yelling at you 24/7 that they want you to walk 2 floors down and buy a hotdog, easy enough, you probably will do it just to shut everyone up. Everything is what it is for a reason, we are not explained or convinced so we make guesses.

When ranger crying hawk is bad they boosted in a breath
    VGScastaway and DoomDrake like this.
  15. That guy. Well-Known Member

Nope, I go across the street where lunch is included in the job benefits.
    Prissetta and VGScastaway like this.