Mastercraft / Refined / Experimented Item Bug

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Freeport_Ranger, Dec 15, 2012.

1. Freeport_Ranger New Member

After the recent patch(es) this last week I noticed MC-refined / experimented items are not reflecting the proper stats & bonuses in the character window (default UI). I have submitted a /petition, /bug and also had a GM_Admin log in my toon to verify this. Below is a partial breakdown / test I did to confirm:

Crit chance breakdown:
    Precision of Blades (10/10 ranks) = 13.9
    Mount (a Skyshrine Drakota Mount (bonus)) = 28.0
    Visionary Dragonhide Shroud of Deathdealing = 30.5
    Stalwart Mask of Glowing Bloodmetal = 30.2
    Insignia of the Awakened Legion Sorcerer = 27.7
    The Eye of Theldek = 53.5
    Sash of Souless Perfection = 62.7
    Dagger of the Arbiter's Justice = 55.8
    Dominant Stilleto of Endless Laceration = 57.3
    Visionary Dragon Sinew Strung Bow = 66.6

Add those items up = 422.8 (I had at least 420.7 before the recent patch - I experimented on my Ingenious level bow up to Visionary to see if the difference would correct itself if I just changed the item/tag). It did not. As I have already stated; now my CC is showing 412.3! (417.9 after I took bow up to Visionary)

I have done all the breakdown and legwork but just going to post a few examples of the problem below:
    If i take OFF my bow cc falls to 356.8; put it back on (should be +66.6) it goes to 417.9 still instead of 422.8; so I KNOW that the bow is part of the problem
    Furthermore...
    If I take off the cloak, crit falls to 390.2; put it back on (should be +30.5) it goes to 417.9 still instead of 422.8; again, I KNOW that this is also part of the problem.
    Other stats - although Visionary Clutch of Violent Visions doesn't have crit - the bug is also affecting the blue stats on it:
    Mine has 19.7 attack speed. With it un-equipped I show in char window with Haste score = 557.5 (+19.7 should = 577.2 right?) Nope! Shows 575.4. The same holds true for the other blue stats as well across the board for my MC/Refined/Experimented items.

Stating this again as clearly and concisely as I can:
    MC experimented items are NOT reflecting the proper critical chance (and/or other blue stats) via character window! Please Fix this!

After I put in a petition the initial reply from that GM was to take off everything and re-test - so I did; again a brief synopsis below as an example:

If I take off all my gear my crit chance is 41.9 (13.9 from aa and 28 from mount)

If I put back on JUST my cloak (30.5 crit) it shows only 69.6 - meaning it's only reading 27.7 crit on cloak vs 30.5

Similarly, when I put on JUST my bow (66.6 crit) it shows 103 - meaning it's only reading base 61.1 on bow vs 66.6

Same thing applies to various other blue stats. I think I've sufficiently proven the discrepency at this point. Again - Please Address this!
  2. Davngr Well-Known Member

yea.. there's some wonky stuff going on with the stats. why is this mechanic so buggy? didn't people report bugs on test?

oh and this thread should probably go in the crafting section
    Guiscard likes this.
  3. Mysstie Well-Known Member

Hmmm... that might explain why I've lost some Crit Chance and Potency (around 3 - 4%) from what my last saved signature graphic shows. Will have to do some gear swapping to see how the numbers add up.
    Guiscard likes this.
  4. Beee Well-Known Member

Bug fixed with the patch 2012-01-08 :)
  5. SteelPiston Active Member

That date is a year ago. Do the stats look any different with Profit or DrumsUI?
  6. Mysstie Well-Known Member

The stats look proper now and I use the DrumsUI persona window and stats bar. The Crit Chance and Potency numbers adjust correctly when removing/replacing refined items. My EQ2U Signature also now shows the correct values. :) Something changed on Sony's end with one of the recent patches.. the UI itself hasn't changed.