Fixed Internally Master Crafted Mount Recipes

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Zhevally, Jan 9, 2024.

1. Zhevally Well-Known Member

So the master crafted mount gear recipes went in today, have been discoed no problem. However they take patterns no one has managed to find yet. I'm going to assume these are not in the game. The patterns for the tier above are still dropping. [The books titles Advanced Zimaran Craters Volume __ are what I'm referring to here].
    (I am desperately hopping the fix to this is to not to replace the patterns dropping with the mc ones, as that just means players that didn't get them already will have to do more work to get the same thing)
  2. Rojjr Active Member

Just take the requirements for patterns out and let people craft them. The upgrades already costs tons of Chrono coins and status.
    Sephris, Twyla and Zhevally like this.
  3. Temorof New Member

well still no Mastercrafted patterns dropping, meanwhile we get all those research reducers that can't be used
  4. Suzze/Barshen/Baratroub Active Member

This completely Fouls the Entire process up. I understanding possibly slowing things down, But this kills a lot of it since we now must rely on a pattern to Drop before even Crafting it and then it's another thing to find the recipes as well and the Research. This should be fixed and on a fairly reasonable time.
    Sephris likes this.