Marketplace is bugged.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Taemisa, May 24, 2014.

1. Taemisa Active Member

Hey SOE I would love to be able to check out what items you have on sale this weekend but unfortunately every time I go into the Marketplace window, it crashes me to the character select screen.

I asked in general chat and other people are having the same problem but not everyone.
    Kraeref likes this.
  2. suka Well-Known Member

umm- yeah it just happened to me - so i am creating this in the support section
  3. Lucus Well-Known Member

This happened to me as well. however it only happens when i click the sale tab (must be too many results). Their discounts are 30% off on appearance items and mounts at the moment so if you browse by category rather then then the sale tab you should be fine.
  4. Caith Developer

We are aware of the issue, and yes it is due to the amount of data from the sale tab flooding the connection to your client. A fix for the issue is being worked on and should be in the next hotfix.
    Naudi likes this.
  5. Veinal Member

Hotfix due to be implemented on Tuesday May 27th at 12:01am PST (due to the long holiday weekend). /duck
  6. Flatline Well-Known Member

Not worse than one of my accounts not being able to gift items EVEN if its on reoccurring, yes ticket submitted but still, the sale is NOW ... and apparently the CSRs are off :eek:
  7. Kraeref Well-Known Member

there are also no server transfer tokens for some all-access subscribers.