Mark of pawn/prince/king

Discussion in 'Templar' started by ARCHIVED-Lewstelamon, Nov 23, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Lewstelamon Guest

Regen and AC buff on attacker, is it only 1 attacker or could it be on all attackers in your group?
  2. ARCHIVED-Lamprey_02 Guest

I believe this spell's a debuff, and is a regen/ac buff on whoever the mob you nail with this is attacking. Essentially, cast it on a mob to make it do less melee damage, like most debuffs.
  3. ARCHIVED-Asmodon Guest

Mark of Pawns is a debuff that randomly "proc's" on anyone in your group attacking the mob. It is a slight heal over time and AC buff for the person that it goes off for. It is a duration type buff, so it can seemingly can go off an infinity amount of times during the duration of the buff. I normally use it to help counter AE damage that people in the group my take, it is however in no way going to heal enough damage to keep anyone alive. It is nice for incidental damage to your non-main tank members. So basically you cast it on the mob and as group members attack that mob there is a chance for the spell to go off and heal them a bit, and give them a bit more AC.
  4. ARCHIVED-Donte Guest

It goes off "I am pretty sure" when the mob dies. So in multi mob encounters it will need to be re applied, if necessary. I usually dont as once the first mob is down things calm down.
  5. ARCHIVED-Asmodon Guest

Donte:
    You are thinking of Amending Fate the Mark series of spells works exactly as I described above.
  6. ARCHIVED-Donte Guest

Bah, yes you are right. Was too early in the morning for me. :smileyindifferent:Need coffee.
  7. ARCHIVED-Cime Guest

I find Mark of Pawns very useful. When you cast it on the critter it has a chance to proc a heal on whoever is hitting it. This works very well in groups where people are hitting fast with two weapons. It is a great way to top off the folks who aren't the main tank. I regularly get comments from the groups I heal for that the spell works great.

Minuit
    Dark elf templar 21
    Antonia Bayle
  8. ARCHIVED-Kushi_Pie Guest

Yes, Mark of Pawns is a very useful spell. Cast it on the mob and whoever successfully completes a hit on the mob has a chance of procing a small heal for themself.

This coupled with the Vitae line really works great.