Mara NPC missing

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Ruckus, Nov 13, 2014.

1. Ruckus Well-Known Member

The merchant that sells tradeskill-related items is no longer showing up by the counter in Mara on Unrest Server.
  2. KingTreeRat New Member

Koros Splinterlimb is the Far Seas Trading Company faction merchant and he is MIA from every server as near as I can tell. Had a friend check a few of the tradeskill related areas in the Tranquil Sea and he was not there either.

Seems like a pretty big deal.
  3. Arlorielle New Member

He's missing on AB as well.
  4. Alenna Well-Known Member

He's missing on Guk also.
  5. Yarnila New Member

Hi SOE,

the Far Seas trading Merchant on Valor is missing since yesterday Evening on the Valor Server. Please fix this
  6. Alenna Well-Known Member

he's still missing as of today? this i snot right why are you letting him go awol lke this.
  7. Afista_DG Well-Known Member

Greetings Everyone,

I'll follow up and see when the merchant is planning a return from his vacation. Thanks for the reports!
    HaphazardAllure likes this.
  8. Afista_DG Well-Known Member

Koros Splinterlimb should return from his vacation with the update next Tuesday.
    Shmogre likes this.
  9. SteelBattleguard New Member

He is missing on Crushbone also, so we have to wait till next Tuesday for this merchant to be fixed, the whole weekend we have no chance to get the recipes we can scribe on our addorners and have to buy the merchant ones instead? They should hotfix this on Saturday.
  10. Fippyderpderp New Member

Seems they're missing all over. This MUST mean that they're dropping the prices of the runes to, say....5 tokens each? Hahahah. We can hope.
  11. Deveryn Well-Known Member

Shazra disappeared this afternoon!
    Shmogre likes this.
  12. Shmogre Well-Known Member

Whew, it's not just me! Thought I was going a bit mental when I couldn't find her. Playing happily this morning, stopped by and checked out the purple adorn recipes, bought a Return to Highhold and Return to Isle of Refuge. Logged back in after lunch, gone. Even tried switching to the primary Tranquil Sea instance [instead of Tranquil Sea 3], but no joy.

Guess she got tired of selling return baubles to us... :^)
  13. Arcos Active Member

No it's not just you - Shazra has indeed gone walkabout - probably got sick and tired of being asked for freebies.
    Shmogre likes this.
  14. Katz Well-Known Member

"The Case of the Missing NPCs" a novel of gripping suspense, harrowing adventure, and a surprise ending. Soon available in a game near you. ;)
  15. Yummyjummy Member

So there's no Far Seas Supply Company faction merchant other than Koros and Shazra, right? So, no travel baubles, recipes, furniture...until Tuesday? ohhh......:(
  16. Feylone Active Member

Yep. Yet again us crafters getting the short end. Crafting issues aren't important enough to take down the next day to fix apparently. Maybe we should all get together and make a big stink like other style players do. Crafters on strike! :mad:
  17. Wurm Well-Known Member

It was an coin exploit that got them taken out.

Thats why we can't have nice things.
  18. Avithax Well-Known Member

What you actually meant was Koros Splinterlimb had to take a second job to afford the expansion right?

j/k
  19. Deeamon New Member

And Koros is still missing on Oasis server after the update.......
  20. Elinea Well-Known Member

Yeah, Koros and Shazra are apparently on an extended honeymoon or something, because they are both still missing.
    Xianthia likes this.