Map not showing quest blues

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by CudaRavage, Dec 4, 2012.

1. CudaRavage New Member

My map no longer shows most questing areas in blue. I have zero mods or third party programs. I can't say exactly how long this issue has been in effect because I've been status grinding for a while and those areas do show blue on the map, not a single other quest does. Been questing in all 70+ zones to no avail. The only information I can find for similar problems seems exclusive to people using third-party programs (which I am not). I appreciate any input as the alternative is to keep tabbing to my browser, searching quests and copy/pasting waypoints.
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

Which zone(s) are you in? They added the blue area/dots for some of the zones, but never got around to doing other zones.
    I believe the lvl 70 zones, meaning all of Kunark (Kylong Plains, Fens, Kunzar Jungle and Jarsarth Wastes) are among the zones they never got around to adding the blue quest helper data too.
  3. CudaRavage New Member

I am currently in Moors of Ykesha. When I was in Fens, faction status quests I picked up in Kylong showed the blue areas, but not the quests I picked up in Fens.
  4. Mermut Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure the blue spots weren't implemented in Moors either
  5. CudaRavage New Member

It's very odd the "Kill 12 of these and our people will like you more" quests work but not the others. Thank you for your replies.