Mantrap roots, are you serious!

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by ARCHIVED-Lownip, Apr 1, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Lownip Guest

I've spent 3 hours now harvesting roots and not one....tried several different ROK zones and Moors and not one yet...
    Is there a good spot or something?
  2. ARCHIVED-ravenkitty Guest

Kylong Plains, around Karnors Castle was a good spot for me back then. Also, Fens, and Kunzar Jungle. Didnt have much luck in JW. but most of the ones i found were from KP
  3. ARCHIVED-AziBam Guest

Lownip wrote:
    Lol. Yeah, that part sucks. I did most of mine up by the Reet in KJ. I'd clear the Reet area then run down the river towards the back entrance to Fens and back. There might be better spots but that's the best one I came up with. You probably know this but just in case you don't, shrubs can get you mantrap as well as the root nodes.
    Oh, I just remembered I'd also harvest in the area of the..gah..forgetting their names...the big ape things in KJ. Q something.
  4. ARCHIVED-bmg Guest

The jungle druid ring area, then fly to seb and harvest near the post, then back to the druid ring, etc. It did take me some hours to get all the mantrap I needed.
    Like someone said, bushes drop the mantrap too. I think I got most of my mantrap from bushes and they're pretty common if you find the right areas.
  5. ARCHIVED-Blaidd Guest

Jungle Druid ring was best for me too :)