Make Tunare Grace like The iwin inqui button ...

Discussion in 'Warden' started by ARCHIVED-hortefoutre, Jan 10, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-hortefoutre Guest

Yes allow druids to use tunare grace while under detrimental and make it non interuptible.
    Oh yes it will trivialize many encounters, and may be all .... Yeap Yeap ... but tunare grace is the druid SF final and asking it to be aligned on the inquisitor clicky sound reasonnable.
    I would not ask that if shattered infection was actually usefull, but since it cures only after the group got wiped it is not really impressive.
    I would not ask if tranquility was actually a reactive cure.
    And if you think that my demand would make druid overpowered, you should immediatly ask the recast of inqui clicky to be set at 10minutes.
  2. ARCHIVED-Elomort Guest

No.
    Please stop spamming.
  3. ARCHIVED-Banditman Guest

You can completely take away the Inq clicky and it won't change what you seem to want change, because the clicky isn't what bestows the immunity.
    You *do* know that druids get a control effect cure that can be used while controlled, right? Your *choice* not to spec for it is really your own fault.
  4. ARCHIVED-Orpheus666 Guest

Banditman wrote:
    We get 2 actually seperate timers even. and yeah would have to say with all the points available... not taking atleast 1 would be foolish.

EDIT: Oh... and as a fury... I out cure Inquisitor's without much effort.
  5. ARCHIVED-Arielle Nightshade Guest

Gorock@Storms wrote:
    ..not really. Inquisitors get the buff as the result of getting their mythicals. Even if it's a result of fabled epics then Epic Repercussions, it's still not on par with SF Endlines, that aren't all that tough to get. I don't think the two compare.
    If you still can't outcure an Inquis with Tunare's Grace and just a little casting speed on your gear, making this clicky isn't going to help you either.