Make old lon loot buyable via sc

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by ARCHIVED-lail, Oct 29, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-lail Guest

Pretty much like the title says, maybe not the newest expac , but its so hard trying to get 1 items from an old deck, it would generate money for you soe and appease a fair few people in the process,
    paintings /houses/ shrink and enlarge pots/mounts
    theres nothing that we havent gotten already just a different layout or picture
  2. ARCHIVED-daray Guest

The problem with this, is that LoN has its own market economy, and doing this here would probably affect the players over there.
  3. ARCHIVED-lail Guest

i didnt know that, they must use the loot cards to trade for game cards
  4. ARCHIVED-Ulrichvon Guest

Iren@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    No, they sell the loot cards for real money.
    No one actually playes LoN, thats a silly idea.
  5. ARCHIVED-Ambeco Guest

I will second the OP's Idea.
  6. ARCHIVED-yettii Guest

Also throwing in my vote.
  7. ARCHIVED-darwich Guest

would love Vhalens band! on SC lol
  8. ARCHIVED-lail Guest

Ulrichvon wrote:
    haha i tried to grasp it but my small brain cant seem to win a match so i gave up on it entirely, and i dont know anyone who plays it neither
  9. ARCHIVED-Britefire Guest

Honestly, that would be the most amazing thing SoE could add to marketplace!
    It is fun to play (not that I am even remotley decent at the game), but a lot of loot is either near impossible to obtain, or only possible to get one of (or COMPLETELY impossible to obtain!).
    I am suprised they haven't at-least put some of the loot up for sale, the fluff items there would probably sell very well!
  10. ARCHIVED-Ulrichvon Guest

Twwig@The Bazaar wrote:
    I didn't mention it earlier, but LoN is done by a 3rd party, and my guess is they have contractual obligations that the unique rewards created for the card game can not be offered any other way.
  11. ARCHIVED-Rainy Guest

if your a gold member, you get 5 free boosters a month that you can select from any of the game packs. just pick the pack that has the loot you want, and you got 5 chances at getting it every month.
    cosidering LoN is a 'seperate' game in and off itself, I doubt they'll put it's loot on the MP...except for you to buy the booster packs to try for it, like they already have.
  12. ARCHIVED-lail Guest

Ulrichvon wrote:
    aww thats a shame, would have loved to be a more qeynosian looking house, i guess ill have to ask someone to try and create one
  13. ARCHIVED-Cloudrat Guest

I would love this especially the scenario items that can't be obtained anymore. I really wanted the golden goose, sigh.
  14. ARCHIVED-Maroger Guest

Add me to the list that would like to see it - especially the loot from tournament packs.