Make dungeon editing accessible while in guild halls please!

Discussion in 'Expansions and Adventure Packs' started by ARCHIVED-Tayne, Dec 16, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Tayne Guest

Not sure why it wasn't allowed to let us edit and build our dungeons while in guild halls or houses, but having to zone out into the world and stand afk (possibly getting in someone's way) while you edit and then have to zone back into the guild hall to craft something to add to it, is a bit tedious. Would be lovely if you allowed us to edit while in guild halls or houses. Pretty please?
  2. ARCHIVED-Tayne Guest

This is becoming more prevalent as zoning into TD causes crashes .. sigh ... I'll bake cookies?
  3. ARCHIVED-Eveningsong Guest

In beta we had problems if we zoned into dungeons from a guild hall or house "instance" -- when we zoned out of the dungeon we ended up in empty zones rather than the zone we originated from. I suspect it was easier to just block entry from instances than to try to fix the issue in the short time available. Hopefully it will be reverted eventually :).
  4. ARCHIVED-Lera Guest

While you're at it, SOE, please allow us to adventure and raid while in our guildhalls, too. In fact, it would be really nice if we could get from 1-90 without ever having to leave the guildhall.

This sort of thing is exactly what we don't need - I'm not sure what exactly TD is, but if it's Timorous Deep, there's a crafting area there. SOE have said they want people out in the world, not hidden away in guildhalls - it makes the world look empty and the game more unattractive to new players, who think there's nobody playing since every other MMO has oodles of people all over the city areas.
  5. ARCHIVED-feldon30 Guest

Lera@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    Congrats on not understanding the original question.
    Due to an Inception bug, if you were able to zone into a DM Dungeon from another instance of any kind, be it a dungeon, a house, or a guild hall, you'd end up in a bugged empty dungeon. So for now, they disabled zoning into a Dungeon Maker-dungeon until such time as a fix can be made.
  6. ARCHIVED-UnseenTC Guest

feldon30 wrote:
    So it doesn't really make a difference. Either way, you'll have to zone out and back in to your GH. :p