Make crafted items usable.

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Angie, Apr 13, 2013.

1. Angie New Member

Is there any way of making crafted items, or house items usable. Like when you make or buy a wardrobe or jewelry box or weapon rack, have it usable. So you can store your favorite cloak, appearance items, etc. Instead of it taking up space in bank or house vault. I enjoy changing my character's appearance outfit, but I'm running out of room, and when I see a new one on sale. Though, I might want it I can't buy it because of space. It's just a thought, but I would enjoy being able to actually use the stuff in my house besides just looking at it. Like the bed, let me take a little nap. Or actually sit in my chairs. Anybody else have ideas?
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

You can actually sit in your chairs using /sitchair. If you want to take a nap, you might try using the Gigglegibber's Secret of Death, Heart Stopper, or the Loosely Wired Heart Stopper. These tinkered items do a "feign death" so you can lie down and snooze on your bed.

Many of us who roleplay, or who are just clothing snobs/collectors would LOVE a big wardrobe storage in which we could place all our alternate looks.
  3. Oldtimer Active Member

How much would you pay for an unlimited slot appearance storage facility on marketplace? If you could get 20 people to sign up to a 25$ fee for this I'm sure they'd devote an hour or 2 to getting it sorted out.